• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE 45 w/CMB RS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

Hate to sell, but I dont see myself using any of the stuff I was going to keep. I have my JAE 45. Has the stepped front sponsons, extra set of boom tubes, low profile tub, cmb 45 rs that is mint (i got the motor from Don F.) and it spins to the moon. CMDI billet pipe and header. Ferette 3rd channel needle, Cmdi rudder, jae strut, all electronics less tx/rx. Prusse turn fin, oversized walt barney tank. I also have a brand new David Prusse cowl that is uncut that I will include. I will include two sholand 1457's and 1657 at my asking price. This is a very light well built boat that has not been in any accidents/repairs made. $700 shipped cont us. I cant take paypal. Pics to come....

20121109_132953.jpg20121109_132929.jpg20121109_132917.jpg20121115_153006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone wants the boat w/o motor I'd like to have a chance to get that motor back for my new sport 40. Also would really like to get the header as well. :)

I have a brand new David Prusse Cowl that I was going to cut to fit the JAE.........I just found it and also found another Sholund 1457 new in bag that I can throw in for the Asking price. So a total of three props, all Sholund 1457, 1457, 1657.

20121115_153006.jpg

I just got out of the new james bond movie...good stuff....you have my number stan. Feel free to call within the next few hours if ur still up. So ill call it sold pending funds to stan....

Jr.

Stan,

Did you get the boat? If not, between Jeremy, Don, and myself we will take it. Thanks.

Just received the JAE from Larry today. Just want to say thanks again for wanting to sell the boat,I can see why you did not want to part with it. The boat was put together very well,everything arrived in one pc. which is rare for this time of the year for the post office. Just got done putting her together,battery is on charge,cowling has been cut to fit,and the transmitter has been set for a 45 rigger...now I just have to wait 9 hrs. to drop her in the water. :)

Back