• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW JAE 45 Hydro KIT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Hull is assembled and has a finish coat of sealer.. Sponsons are built and sealed, Professionally built.... Comes with Transon Hardware and Motor Mount, boom tubes, 2 rudders, 2 turn fins, 2 cowls, $400.. I actually have over 600 invested If interested I can bring to Evansville this weekend or i can send personal pics to your i phone or email. Might consider trade on a New 45 motor. picco, vac or novarossi for another project?? if you ever wanted a JAE 45 that was square, straight, and built correctly this is it.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe,

Send pics to [email protected]

I have a brand new blue head Picco 45 with header for trade.

Ian.
Is this a 2011 2012 era engine?
Joe, I think it is a 2009 engine.

Ian.
Joe if its the 2009 Silver Case engine they are the same as the Current Engine

Apart from the Black Case

Greg
yes 2009 the 2010-2011 2012 all same other than the case color. But you need to understand they are all different prioduction runs. And most mfgers change things slightly from one production to the other they all share the same case, crank, piston & sleeve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back