• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle SGX .45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

I'm selling my current model Eagle SGX .45. The boat was completed earlier this year and only raced a couple of times. Boat comes with the following...

- Woods oiler system

- Walt Barney SS tank

- OS/Ferrette 3rd channel remote needle

- Jefferson custom stand

- All running hardware

- Carbon fibre cowling

- switch and 3 servos

- engine mount rails for both Vac .45 and Picco

NOTE: The one pic shows a center ski but it has been removed. I found no advantage with it there. In fact the boat was quicker with it removed.

No receiver, radio, engine or pipe included Asking $850.00 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking, Ron

100_6798.JPG100_6799.JPG100_6800.JPG100_6801.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to see this boat run Sunday and it was fast. You should have no problem selling this one Ron.

Ron,

Very interested. Great looking clean boat. Your stuff has always been good looking and clean.

Is this boat very old? It looks like the latest design.

Rocky

I bought the kit from Andy in the fall of last year and had to wait till the sponsons were built. I built it over the winter but didn't get it painted until July. It's basically new with just a tiny bit of run time. My motor is barely broken in.

Ron

Nice boat!

Boom collars on the rear booms would be worth adding. They will make launching and rough water racing more consistent when using the VAC/Picco style drum system, especially in cool water/weather. Water will hit the front of the boom tubes and will shoot through the holes in the tub straight to the carb. The glow plug just can't deal with too many drops of cool water.

Although they don't show in the pics the boom collars are on there Andy. Solved the problem. Thanks.

Ron

Ron I would buy it if I did not have so many projects.If Ron built it it is A clean build.

Ron,

Very interested. Great looking clean boat. Your stuff has always been good looking and clean.

Is this boat very old? It looks like the latest design.

Rocky
Rocky I have bought items from Ron before. His stuff is LIKE NEW Condition every time. No disappointments..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back