CMB 2006 OB TUNNEL RACE - 2nd ANNUAL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grub would have missed the whole DAY if he hadnt had his mates to drag him out of the hotel room and make him go to the pond. Yes, the Aussies were pretty bad off, although I dont think they were as bad as I was. Dont get me wrong, I DEFINATELY am not saying I can outdrink them, but they WONT drink me under the table either! (ahhhh....the male ego!) There was a picture floating around somewhere of all of us asleep (Me, Wild Bill, Winks and Grub) in the aussie pits, it was kinda obvious the kind of night we had. Don and I went to the same bar at this years internats, but it just wasnt the same without the Steve and Bill feeding you drink after drink....

Anyhow, Ive never met the Tunnel guys wanting to come from Australia now, Im not sure they can stand up to the reputation that WideBoy racing has built in the alchohol department. If there is a challenge, I will be changing from my normal german beer, and upgrading to a higher octane Brew to get the ole tolerance built up.

Is this the start of SMACK TALK V3. "international azz whoopin' " ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

~James
New Special Event for next Years Tunnel Champs. "Sunday Morning Hangover Grudge Match"!!!! And yes you have to Start your own boat and not use ear plugs, No Asprin or pain killers of any kind allowed or you are Disqualified and have to drive the retrieve boat all day!!!!

Grub would have missed the whole DAY if he hadnt had his mates to drag him out of the hotel room and make him go to the pond. Yes, the Aussies were pretty bad off, although I dont think they were as bad as I was. Dont get me wrong, I DEFINATELY am not saying I can outdrink them, but they WONT drink me under the table either! (ahhhh....the male ego!) There was a picture floating around somewhere of all of us asleep (Me, Wild Bill, Winks and Grub) in the aussie pits, it was kinda obvious the kind of night we had. Don and I went to the same bar at this years internats, but it just wasnt the same without the Steve and Bill feeding you drink after drink....

Anyhow, Ive never met the Tunnel guys wanting to come from Australia now, Im not sure they can stand up to the reputation that WideBoy racing has built in the alchohol department. If there is a challenge, I will be changing from my normal german beer, and upgrading to a higher octane Brew to get the ole tolerance built up.

~James
New Special Event for next Years Tunnel Champs. "Sunday Morning Hangover Grudge Match"!!!! And yes you have to Start your own boat and not use ear plugs, No Asprin or pain killers of any kind allowed or you are Disqualified and have to drive the retrieve boat all day!!!!

Multiple heats I suspect would be needed with a final heat to determine the winner. Just stretch out their pain!

we could even get CRAZY and pull the mufflers off the boats! Make the heads really ache....

~James

we could even get CRAZY and pull the mufflers off the boats! Make the heads really ache....

~James

As last Friday, mufflers are no longer required if the DB level is at or below 92. I can guarantee the DB meters will be out in force at all the races.

~James

hey i did that at the vic's i had my 18th the on the sat night b4 lol fell asleep at 3am and woke up at 7 later that morning lol should be fun i cant wait 2 come over and have some fun

laters dion

Latest posts

Back