Chesapeake, VA club in action for 2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The use of Lake Windsor comes with alot of restrictons,#1 no racing,#2no fast Gas boats# 3 Impba only #4 no chase boat at all # 5 a fully contained fueling platform # 6 To have a race at Trashmore it will cost approx 885.00 aday for the use of Lake if you have that kind of money send it to me and I will put something together I dont have that kind of money( Dist race x3 , Nat race x5 )... Plus I was warned of COTTON MOUTH snakes along the path to the waters edge use at your on risk... If you go to test be very careful.. Still working on Indian River site and another site in the Va Beach area ( this one has some good promise).

thanks

Dick Loeb

Wow Dick. I think the Mt. Trashmore pond just got trashed!!!!!...... :( I was looking forward to running in this site that I had heard so much about, but in Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz words........

"No chase boat, $885 per day, SNAKES, Oh my!!!!!!"............. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dick any word on the pond that Ben was looking into out in suffolk? I was also wondering if you know of anyone in the area that can help me set up a insane gen3 cat with a gas motor I want to run offshore if we can get a lake back.

The ODMBA club in Chesapeake had a lake clean up day and open water afterwards today. I put the first boat in the water, of coarse it had to be retrieved by the pickup boat! lol Hope to seee all habitual and some new East coast racers there running with us this year. Come join the fun. James Beasley
James, can you fire up this site and change the date to 2014.

Back