Huntsville Model Boat Club has a NEW location but the same lake!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we had a great practice / work day at our new today. We had visitors from Knoxville and as far away as Wisconsin. The club also got over 100 feet of chain link fencing installed along the lake side. Now we won't have near as much netting to put up for a race.

IMG_00191.JPGIMG_00201.JPG

Tested to day and the site is awsome. Great testing. A past boater back with a new boat, SST AND NOVA DD 46 and it ran great. Bob Londres is back

Tested a BOUCHIE PIPE ON A PICCO 67 and Crapshooter boat pulled tremendous amount of pitch and was very fast. Needs more prop/load and Mark Sholand sending a new prop and prop design.

Mark Bullard tested a new F boat and motor and was awsome.

The new lake site is really great.

The up coming record trials are going to be great.

I'm excited!
default_smile.png

I just realized that I have not been to Huntsville since 2002. Don't think I even ran a boat then....just went to help out a fellow boater with his Twin at a record trial.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks! New site looks awesome!!!

Gentlemen,

It was great to meet everyone and have and opportunity to drive at your site. Really some neat features you have built into the site and I look forward to returning in the new year. doc I have some video of your first set up run if you want me to up load it.

Thanks,

Willie

Mr Crawford I also have some really good video of your Jersey Skiff run. PM me your email address and I will send to you. It was fast and very smooth.

Looking forward to this one! Looks like it's going to be a good turnout and yes, the weather is looking waaaay better!
default_cool.png

Back