Charleston Model Boaters Race in June

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
topfuel443 said:
Ryan has missed the first two races and you might as well had... gonna take alot firsts to make up all that gap :D   :D   :D   :D
If a $100.00 wooden tunnel boat coupled with an 18 year old motor win the District 13 B Hydro class, you can GUARANTEE you AND Ryan will NOT live that one down...

Go ahead and get our trophy guy to engrave "James Clegg" on that smack talking award Mr Knight....

:D ~James

101639[/snapback]

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. He can catch you if he stays off the buoys. He did catch me last year. A 400 point lead is not that hard for him to make up and it is even less for me. However, having a 20 tunnel win the 20 hydro class is not unheard of. I did it in 1992 at ODMBA and won the club highpoint award for all hydro classes as well. So I know it can be done but not sure if you will.

I will be running my 20 in our race, channel 65, so add it in.

I'll call Leon tomorrow and get your trophy ready.

VansRacing said:
:)   Now that sounds fun...
101644[/snapback]

Carl,

That is what we always have here. Plenty of fun and there is no mercy when it comes to kidding. No one is sacred or spared. You will not be bored I can promise you. If you are bored you are sleeping and we have the cure for that. It is called "The Atwells, AKA the Jax Fun Bunch". Once you are here I am sure you will confirm the cure wholeheartedly. And I say that with a great deal of respect all kidding aside.

John

Well Boys

You better light the fires and kick the tires because you never know who might show up. :eek:

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I here you guys talking, but talk is cheap, show me some entrys!

~James

I will once again have my large Gas Grill at the race with me, anyone is more than welcome to use it at any time, BRING YOUR OWN FOOD, and cook it on my grill if you want!

Precision Boats said:
Well Boys
You better light the fires and kick the tires because you never know who might show up. :eek:

:ph34r:

101676[/snapback]

I hope you do come but please register in advance. It is required with a deadline for entries of 11 June.

"Have boat, will travel, will race!"

Will race for food...

O/B OPEN TUNNEL:

Mike Talley, 11cc Stk O/B, Shaman CK-315, Mod. Oct 1655, Big Daddy's Home brew fuel B)

Get that grill ready!

-Carl

OK I'm goin home and work props & go thru my setup and measure my engine clearances again so I don't get whooped by a 3.5 Stock Tunnel in the D Mono Class!!

:unsure: :eek: :blink:

Scoot

Yeah Mr. Knight us Atwells will be coming full force this race. We'll make sure everyone has a lot of fun. A new Shamen with a big block, can't wait to see that run. That should be interesting. Mr. Carl tell Mr. Talley to go on ahead and bring that stock boat. I've done heard how fast it is and I want a little comparison :D . Oh yeah, Precision Boats, don't be scared come on over to Charleston and have a great time. Hey Mr. Knight don't put James' name on that trophy just yet. Instead go on ahead and put Atwell on it because between me, my dad the "denfending champion", and my uncle Tony, that trophy will somehow end up coming home with us.lol.

~Mitch Jr.

(Happy late birthday Mr. Carl. Sounds like you gave yourself a pretty nice present ;) .)

PLEASE NOTE!

Guys, we have decided to run a Sport tunnel class per IMPBA rules. we normally run it on our Grand Prix series but not usually at a High Points event. With all of the tunnel hype, we definately would like to add Sport Tunnel to the class roster. If you have already sent in your entry form and wish to add sport tunnel to you classes, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON HERE OR VIA EMAIL. If you havent registered yet, just write it in on the entry form with the frequency you plan to use and ill get you registered. If there are any questions please feel free to call me, 843-437-6874

email address is

[email protected]

Thanks!!! ~James

Mike Talley is bringing his stock 3.5cc Tunnel.

I will get him to send his paperwork off Monday.

-Carl

Hey James, how's the race shaping up. I haven't heard much about it the past couple of days and I was wondering how things were going. Hey guys don't forget theres only a few more days left to enter so don't be left out of this race because this will be one that you don't want to miss.

~Mitch Jr.

Shaping up nicely, I will post the line up after the entry deadline on the 11th. Get the entrys to me guys.....

~James

Reminder as the deadline is this weekend. It is shaping up to be a very good race. The tunnels again are out in force. The nitro hydros and gas classes can use some more entries to even it out.

New launch and recovery dock went in this past weekend. Buoys reset to lengthen the course even more. Much improved since March.

Hot dogs, hamburgers and other food will be provided by the owners for the races and spectators.

Last major race in this region before the internats so use it for prep time. Very fast water and sheltered lake from the wind.

Hey Gang,

I just spoke w/ Mom and 3/4 of team HUFF will definately be there. You should see entries coming for the following:

- 3 ea. LSG Monos

- 3 ea. LSG Open Monos

- 2 ea. Crackerbox

- 1 ea. Open Offshore

I just hope Bo Romano doesn't enter @ the last moment and show them up again! :D

Later,

Lamar

John Knight said:
Reminder as the deadline is this weekend.  It is shaping up to be a very good race.  The tunnels again are out in force.  The nitro hydros and gas classes can use some more entries to even it out.

102263[/snapback]

Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Gang,
I just spoke w/ Mom and 3/4 of team HUFF will definately be there.  You should see entries coming for the following:

- 3 ea. LSG Monos

- 3 ea. LSG Open Monos

- 2 ea. Crackerbox

- 1 ea. Open Offshore

I just hope Bo Romano doesn't enter @ the last moment and show them up again!  :D

Later,

Lamar

102282[/snapback]

That should cover the gas classes!! Hydro guys???

-Bobby

Ok Guys....

Two days left to get the entrys in the mail. It must be postmarked by Saturday the 11th. We are printing the heat sheets on Wednesday, if your not on there your not on there.... Dont miss this last chance test and tune/race before the big show....

~James

[email protected]

Back