Change of date for the VA Centennial Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to figure out how I can get another kitchen pass so I can participate in this event.

piper_chuck said:
I've got to figure out how I can get another kitchen pass so I can participate in this event.
112952[/snapback]

Tell her it's work related and the boss wants to see your boats. OR......take her with you and make it a getaway for the two of you.

John Finch said:
piper_chuck said:
112952[/snapback]

Tell her it's work related and the boss wants to see your boats. OR......take her with you and make it a getaway for the two of you.
I'm not even trying the boss one, that'll never fly. I tried the weekend getaway idea for the Chesapeake race. She didn't buy it. For some reason, sitting beside a pond you're not allowed to swim in and watching noisy boats run around in circles for 3 days, and supervising our rugrat while I played with said boats, just wasn't her idea of a getaway. Women are just so hard to understand. :D I ended up having to offer a week at the beach as a bribe. I'm running low on vacation, and we're going to Hilton head the last week of Sept, so I'm not offering yet another week at the beach. Are there any to-die-for malls in the area? Mega shopping opportunities might form the basis of an acceptable incentive plan.

piper_chuck said:
I'm not even trying the boss one, that'll never fly.  I tried the weekend getaway idea for the Chesapeake race.  She didn't buy it.  For some reason, sitting beside a pond you're not allowed to swim in and watching noisy boats run around in circles for 3 days, and supervising our rugrat while I played with said boats, just wasn't her idea of a getaway.  Women are just so hard to understand. :D I ended up having to offer a week at the beach as a bribe.  I'm running low on vacation, and we're going to Hilton head the last week of Sept, so I'm not offering yet another week at the beach.  Are there any to-die-for malls in the area?  Mega shopping opportunities might form the basis of an acceptable incentive plan.
113013[/snapback]

There are lots of places to shop close by! Ya gotta make this one, I want to see you give Tracy & Steve a good run, that sport 40 is cookin' now! B)

Don Ferrette said:
There are lots of places to shop close by! Ya gotta make this one, I want to see you give Tracy & Steve a good run, that sport 40 is cookin' now!  B)
I hear ya. From the vibes I'm getting I'm about 90% certain I'll be able to make it, but the winds can change direction at any moment.

John Finch said:
chuck h said:
John, please make sure you bring the 1000 pound GORILLA with you, I want another go at his cat,,,,,, :D
112924[/snapback]

Bring some bannanas, he will be there!

112949[/snapback]

**** HIRED GUNS,,, HE TOOK OUT PRESTON @ INDIAN RIVER.... NOW HE WANTS ME!

HELP ME

HEY DON, YOU GOT A GAS HYDRO OUTRIGGER YOU CAN WOOP JOHNS POOR SPORT BOAT....

Don Ferrette said:
There are lots of places to shop close by! Ya gotta make this one, I want to see you give Tracy & Steve a good run, that sport 40 is cookin' now!  B)
113219[/snapback]

Looks like the shopping plan worked! :)

Anyone have a address close to the lake to punch into mapquest??? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Mike

Hate to hear that. :(
I have to laugh every time I see that cat with the gun. That is WILD. I did get to run my boat for a short window on Friday between the raindrops. We did get to visit with friends. We did get Steve Sutton to drive a boat after years of abstinance. Don't know how to spell abstinance and too lazy to look it up. Anyway....gonna race tommorrow in Chesapeake and it should be 75 dehrees and sunny!

I have to laugh every time I see that cat with the gun. That is WILD. I did get to run my boat for a short window on Friday between the raindrops. We did get to visit with friends. We did get Steve Sutton to drive a boat after years of abstinance. Don't know how to spell abstinance and too lazy to look it up. Anyway....gonna race tommorrow in Chesapeake and it should be 75 dehrees and sunny!
You can't spell degrees either. :lol: Just kidding. :rolleyes: It was good to see Steve & others not to mention getting a transmitter in Steve's hands after a 4 year lay off to crash ... er I mean fly heli's. :p I think Steve just might have the boat bug back. :)

The cat is just way too cool........... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't spell degrees either. :lol: Just kidding. :rolleyes: It was good to see Steve & others not to mention getting a transmitter in Steve's hands after a 4 year lay off to crash ... er I mean fly heli's. :p I think Steve just might have the boat bug back. :)

The cat is just way too cool........... :D
The "other" Steve Speas will be back out next year. :lol: :lol:

Back