2010 IMPBA Gas Nationals dates

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
Due to a scheduling conflict we have changed the dates for the 2010 IMPBA Gas Nationals. I apoligize for any inconvenience this change may have made.

The new date s are October 20th-24th, 2010 with open water begining on Monday October 18th and Tuesday October 19th prior to the race.

We will also be hosting an IMPBA records trial on October 16th & 17th, 2010 with the new Gas engine rules the Gas Records will be opened up again and the old records will be archived.

The race flyer will be ready later in January 2010.

Bill Zuber

Due to a scheduling conflict we have changed the dates for the 2010 IMPBA Gas Nationals. I apoligize for any inconvenience this change may have made.

The new date s are October 20th-24th, 2010 with open water begining on Monday October 18th and Tuesday October 19th prior to the race.

We will also be hosting an IMPBA records trial on October 16th & 17th, 2010 with the new Gas engine rules the Gas Records will be opened up again and the old records will be archived.

Bill Zuber
Bill,

Will the Gas Nats be offering Nitro classes like the Nitro Nats is offering Gas? Just courious...

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Proably but not sure which ones it may only be 1 or 2 classes.

Bill Zuber
Bill,

Will the Gas Nats be offering Nitro classes like the Nitro Nats is offering Gas? Just courious...

Ron

Back