Capsule Style Pro Hydro 1/4 Scale 41" Outboard Hydroplane build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
I started this project a long time back, and finally got some paint on it. Got the base color painted..black.. I am still thinking about the Dupont paint job for those that remember. Just gotta find time to do that work. As you can see, I am using a realistic tuned pipe for the Pro Hydro boats. It will also use an Air cooled 11cc K&B outboard. Basically it will be using the straight back tuned pipe in the first engine pic, and the engine from that second engine pic. Enjoy! Mike

IMGP0094Large.jpg

IMGP0095Large.jpg

IMGP0096Large.jpg

IMGP0097Large.jpg

IMGP0098Large.jpg

IMGP0099Large.jpg

1100_H_2154Medium.jpg

Well, The pipe is actually no longer than a J-pipe..its actually a 7.5cc OPS. I will cut to tune when its ready! Mike

It looks a couple of inches longer than a "J" pipe from the picture. I actually designed the 7.5cc "J" pipe for Joey Lejunne years ago. I gave him the drawing for it and he had a set of molds built for it but I am not sure who has them now or even if they are still being made. Post a picture of it when you finish it.

-Carl VH

Last edited by a moderator:
I will recheck the length for sure. Hopefully it will be tunable! If not, I have a J pipe that will work good..new silver bullet 11cc pipe. I will continue to post as it gets worked on. Mike

Back