BOB TUNNY TROPHY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
us vic boys may have somthing to say about that

chenco nemisis/mac /spp

flynn villan/k&b or Mod villan/rossi/spp

Me Topspeed 2 /mac/irwin or dpi/mac/iriwn or predator/mac/irwin or dpi/os vzm/irwin

dion wof 30 cmb ls/spp

darren laurie nemisis/mac/spp

there are some very quick boats here guys

i would like to think that the title is heading south

hey all iam in for that greg dont forget brett k&b/dumas hot shot very fast on the week end he was keeping up with darrens 3.5 rigger with his new cmb vavola in it if brett gets some more practice watch out

laters dion

us vic boys may have somthing to say about that

chenco nemisis/mac /spp

flynn villan/k&b or Mod villan/rossi/spp

Me Topspeed 2 /mac/irwin or dpi/mac/iriwn or predator/mac/irwin or dpi/os vzm/irwin

dion wof 30 cmb ls/spp

darren laurie nemisis/mac/spp

there are some very quick boats here guys

i would like to think that the title is heading south

hey all iam in for that greg dont forget brett k&b/dumas hot shot very fast on the week end he was keeping up with darrens 3.5 rigger with his new cmb vavola in it if brett gets some more practice watch out not bad for a 11 year old

laters dion
Hey Dion

That 3.5 rigger was running as rich as , let me dail the boat in and see how close it gets to it!!!!!!

Darren

Hey Dion

That 3.5 rigger was running as rich as , let me dail the boat in and see how close it gets to it!!!!!!

Darren

hey darren ya i know u were running a bit rich but he was very fast for a stock k&b plus iam trying 2 stir the nsw boy's :p lol just think if a 11 year old beet us all that would give him a few bragging rights lol

laters dion

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it really is a battle of the borders. Gotta love the old interstate rivalry!

Dave, we need a few more South Aussie tunnel drivers!

Right there tim

Problem is the ones who I know can drive well have no interest in tunnys anymore! They prefer big blocks and riggers! ya never know what might happen in sleepy Adelaide!

the teams for bob 3.5 an 7.5

TEAM VIC

Vella

Flynn

Robertson

Chenco

Dillon

Harvey

Laurie

Harris

TEAM NSW

Mortlock

Rateni

Stirton

Johnston

Antoni

Murphy

TEAM VIC

Vella

Robertson

Chenco

TEAM NSW

Mortlock

Antoni

Zala

TEAM S.A

Retallick

who will win

laters dion

Hey Dion,

Hmmm I wonder who I qualify for? I am with the Finley club...which is in NSW LOL

Kris

Everyone ready for the big event? Not long to go now!

I think it's safe to say Kris is a Mexican. :lol: :lol:

Everyone ready for the big event? Not long to go now!

I think it's safe to say Kris is a Mexican. :lol: :lol:
Yes, it's coming very quickly now!!!!

15 A Outboards & 8 B Outboards

And what about the Hosting Club- Yarrawonga - Victoria, Mulwala- N.S.W, so who is the Mexicians now

:D :D :D

That Pond technically is in Mulwala, NSW right? :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you guys have dual citizenship or something :lol:

15 x A outboard tunnels entered. 3 heats of wompies battling it out for the Annual trophy. And 2 heats of B outboard to back it up. That's really Cool! Who said they were dead in Oz!

Bucky - have you ordered the good weather for the "post hole diggers"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Pond technically is in Mulwala, NSW right? :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you guys have dual citizenship or something :lol:

15 x A outboard tunnels entered. 3 heats of wompies battling it out for the Annual trophy. And 2 heats of B outboard to back it up. That's really Cool! Who said they were dead in Oz!

Bucky - have you ordered the good weather for the "post hole diggers"? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Technically the pond water is owned by three states Vic,NSW and SA as it comes out of the Murray River :D :D :D

We had a public display on Saturday at a Expo and the conditions were excellent for tunny's, No wind and a mild 36 degree's and plenty of hooter girls just to keep us entertained :D :D :D

Hopefully it will be the same at the Bob, if not we will find who the best drivers are anyway as you always drive to the conditions!!

Here we go boys, just to kick things off in the smack talk!

Some crystal ball gazing for A/OB.

1) Although out numbered, NSW will win the meet based on first 5 places.

2) NSW will take out 2 of the top 3 placings.

3) "Stock" or "Sport" setups will out perform the "mod" or "unlimited".

4) Topspeed 2 will finish in the top 3 placings.

MJ

I predict that many beverages will be consumed over the course of the weekend! Well - that doesn't require a prediction - it's a sure bet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that nice shiny trophy will be living in NSW for the next 12 months!

I think MJ is correct on all 4 points, except No. 1

at least you will be racing your boat this time hey Mark :)

Hey I would prefer to be Mexican anyway

Scollops are seafood - real men call them potatoe cakes

guedo puffs (sp?) are dagwood dogs

and remember slabs are the way to go, 'cartons' sounds bit posh to me

Damm northanders and their muchly goodness english

Kris :rolleyes:

Dagwood dogs = "d1ck on a stick". (= guarantee'd case of food poisoning) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man I wish I could be there this year - sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!

my predictions

vic to win overall

topspeed 2 (mine Hopfully) in the top three

chenco being late:)

Me driving with a large hangover

mac and nova engines to dominate with a cmb cameo

Dion to win fastest heat time if his boat will stay on the water for more the 1/2 lap

mine and dion's stock 7.5 k&b's to be over 90 db

My prediction is

Bob Tunny will live in Vic for now won by a SA boat!

Untill next year when it will be won by a JASPP boat.

PS im open to bribes to get my driver to drive slowly for you :p

All this aside I hope the winner enjoys their spoils as they would have had to fight hard for it.

Good luck fellas and go the OZ TUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be only one winner in all this!

Outboard racing in Australia!! :D :D :D

Ken

PS, Bucky, SA cant own that water, its too clean!!
Oh Ken don't be fooled plenty of water die can make anything look good.

Remember it is Murray water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lap it up now boys but wait until the STINGER PRO-21 by team Jassp hits the water then you'll see an awsome tunny running. ;-()

Jason,

That part arrived yesterday but I couldn't get it done last night - will get on to it tonight for you.

Greg,

Chenco being late is a given......... :p

Tim.

P.S. I predict the Lynx will set the fastest heat time for A O/B tunnel and will go close to beating B O/B also.

Latest posts

Back