BOB TUNNY TROPHY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of a sudden I feel a large weight on my back. I am not so sure about your prediction Tim. First real race day for MJ. I will be happy to come home with the boat in one piece and with no DNS's of DNF's.

But..... if we get a good run....look out for the Lynx!

MJ

Well I didn't say you would win - just that you could set a fast heat time :p Your boat is fast, reliable, corners and handles great, and now has more fuel on board. I think it's fair to say it's very capable of running the fastest heat time. To Be honest, I wouldn't be trying to run a fast heat time unless I had nothing to lose. Scoring System A is all about finishing races, not how fast you do it.

The guy with a real good chance of winning the trophy hasn't chimed in much yet. He isn't from Victoria either :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I didn't say you would win - just that you could set a fast heat time :p Your boat is fast, reliable, corners and handles great, and now has more fuel on board. I think it's fair to say it's very capable of running the fastest heat time. To Be honest, I wouldn't be trying to run a fast heat time unless I had nothing to lose. Scoring System A is all about finishing races, not how fast you do it.

The guy with a real good chance of winning the trophy hasn't chimed in much yet. He isn't from Victoria either :p
Hey tim

I said I was not going to BOB!!!!!!!! LOL

Greg decided against running my engine. Not enough time to run it in and get the boat set up etc. I think he's going to run the Villain / K&B SS.

What about Grub......... what has he got up his sleeve? B)

Greg decided against running my engine. Not enough time to run it in and get the boat set up etc. I think he's going to run the Villain / K&B SS.

What about Grub......... what has he got up his sleeve? B)
:ph34r:

I'm only the driver of dad's baby outboards.

Who knows what my dad is up to?

Any chance someone can video all the O/B tunnel races at BotB and save them on a CD? I have access to a 6 disk burner and can make multiple copies pretty easily.

Hi Guys

Tim mate appreciate the offer on the modded TT but as you said just not enough water time to sort things out.

Mate going to run the VILLIAN and take the TS2 as well but will have the TT thats on it now im sure if time allowed your was going on the boat for sure.

Tim you want me to send the spacer out or bring it Sunday.

Im sure it will be a great weekend,look forward to meeting all the guys i havnt met yet and id rekon a few beers will go down during the evenings.

Greg

i will have my video camera there but need somone to film the heats im in

Aaron will most liklly pit for me so he is out

i also have a 12 stack dvd burner with fibre channel

for back up purposes lol

Hey Greg this stacker burner wouldn't be used for PS2 and XBOX games would it? :lol: :lol:

Hi Guys

Looking forward to the BOTB should be great fun,

Just wondering does anybody have any 7.5 k&b head shims im looking for enough to make up

about 4 thou,

can any one help with any shims???

cheers

Greg

Hey Tim

mate yes got an email, no luck there,i can get some just not in time thats all Tim,

doesnt matter really dont want it to go to fast at BOTB.

Mate sent u an email to.

Greg

Hi Dave

Out of the 3 different model 7.5 i have 2 have blown up.

Thinking of building a hot 3.5 tunnel with a Mac of course.

Have you done my 67Mac rigger pipe yet?

Also looking at a rossi 45 with pipe, what are these like in the 7.5cc class of tunne?

Thanks Greg(pulse) for your knowledge and help :)

Back