BOB TUNNY TROPHY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIGGERMORTISE

We have forgotten what we were going to call the BOB tunny perpetual trophy.

Can we have some sugestions again so that Bucky can finalise the trophy!

regards

Dave

Past sugestions

Grubs "A"ussie "OUT-BACK" Cup

Tims,What about "post hole digger challenge" or "wompy masters" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

"Yarawonga Tunnel challenge"

"Battle of the Borders Tunnel Masters"

Any other serious sugestions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we cant find a name who wats to win a blank trophy!

How about that

"The BOB Tunny Trophy"

People will then question - "who's Bob Tunny?"

Gino

SPP Outboard Champion's Trophy.

Thats cool Tim

But I dont want any direct advertising in the main name as it is dedecated to oz tunnys. I am going to be happy with just "sponsored by SPP" on the back.

This is also why i dont want to personally choose the name. I want it to be what the racers want.

:D

Fairy nuff Dave,

Very nice of you to donate the trophy anyway - I hope the guys out there appreciate it and support the brand accordingly!

Did the prop arrive yet?

Tim

Fairy nuff Dave,

Very nice of you to donate the trophy anyway - I hope the guys out there appreciate it and support the brand accordingly!

Did the prop arrive yet?

Tim
No prop yet Tim, Ausie post is 2 days behind now and soon will be a week behind. Lets hope there are no xmas presies comming in the post before xmas cus you wont get them! :blink:

Here's what you guys will be racing for!

Big thanks to Salisbury Power Pipes and the Yarrawonga / Mulwala club for making this happen! It's got to be good for the class having an annual event like this!

I hope the winner attends the following year 'cos I'll be there trying to win it from them!

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what you guys will be racing for!

Big thanks to Salisbury Power Pipes and the Yarrawonga / Mulwala club for making this happen! It's got to be good for the class having an annual event like this!

I hope the winner attends the following year 'cos I'll be there trying to win it from them!

Tim.

OH MAN I WANT THAT TROPHY BAD NOW :blink: :blink: :blink:

Cant concentrate on work anymore :blink: All I can think of is 2 COUGARS!!!!! please! I mean Jugs!

Jason emailed me and said his hands were sore from polishing the trophy! Yeh sure you meant the trophy!!! B)

Here is the REAL McCOY

Last edited by a moderator:
i like what tim said

SPP Outboard Champion's Trophy

but it dave dosnt want spp in the name then how about

3.5 Outboard Champion's Trophy

laters dion

OK we have these so far.

"BOB TUNNY TROPHY"

"3.5 Outboard Champion's Trophy"

"SPP Outboard Champion's Trophy"

" Australian Tunnel Challenge"

anymore before we decide? I would like to get an answer to Bucky and Jason this weekend.

Thanks

Dave

Just incase you missed it earlier this is the real one! But hopefully Bucky can organise the three ladies and the pink pig to present it to the winner! BOBTUNNY

OK we have these so far.

"BOB TUNNY TROPHY"

"3.5 Outboard Champion's Trophy"

"SPP Outboard Champion's Trophy"

" Australian Tunnel Challenge"

anymore before we decide? I would like to get an answer to Bucky and Jason this weekend.

Thanks

Dave

Just incase you missed it earlier this is the real one! But hopefully Bucky can organise the three ladies and the pink pig to present it to the winner! BOBTUNNY
Hey Dave I quite like Battle of the Borders Tunnel Masters with the addition of sponserd by SSP

Hye Bucky, be careful what you ask for...most of these (us) 3.5 outboard guys have 2 boats...It tends to be hard to drive 2 at once :)

Anyone interested in considering (for proposal that is) a 'Sport' class (similar to IMPBA) then a full mod class??? (3.5 tunnel that is)

Just thought i would aks that is all :p

Kris

Hye Bucky, be careful what you ask for...most of these (us) 3.5 outboard guys have 2 boats...It tends to be hard to drive 2 at once :)

Anyone interested in considering (for proposal that is) a 'Sport' class (similar to IMPBA) then a full mod class??? (3.5 tunnel that is)

Just thought i would aks that is all :p

Kris
Kris,

this has been raised before and I support the proposal for 2 classes

From memory last time this was bought up a couple of sticking points were

1. not enough in the class to form the divisions ie sport and mod - however, the class thankfully has grown somewhat since then

2. How do you scrutineer (hope I spelt that right) what is sport and what is mod. There are many "sport looking"

motors out there that have been considerably altered.

But I am interested to hear what others think about this topic

Gino

Latest posts

Back