better then stock proboat pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelbarnes

Alright alright, I know there are threads on the new 18quiet pipe from Glenn and Aquacraft but I am wondering what else is out there in roughly (I use that term loosely) the same price range?

The boat is a proboat formula hydro with an .18 Go Marine Engine in it. I am looking to replace the high quality (enter sarcastic smile here) pipe that came with the stock motor.

Suggestions? hmm... lets see what is out there.... I ask mainly because someone told me .15 pipes and .21 pipes will work well on this motor.

fire away!

I know that a stock Vegas pipe works great on that engine. I am running one on a vegas with a stock Go .18.

You will need to drill a 1/8" hole in the baffle going in from the rear of the pipe and this seems to work great. Any bigger and it seems to loose too much back pressure.

Pretty sure it will work on a Proboat. I'm using a Stealth pipe on my Formula with the sock 18 but they aren't available any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a pic, but all I do is stick the drill bit through the stinger on the back of the aquacraft pipe and drill one hole in the center. You can't see light through a stock pipe but afterwards you should be able to see the 1/8" hole straight through the pipe. I ran the macs pipe and my buddy runs the aqu pipe on Go 18's and his seems to run as good or better than the macs pipe. I am planning on changing mine back to a aqua pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back