Back to boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it I must meet the minimum standard to sell of 30 post before I can by IW rules set in stone. Little more I am almost there!

ok understood. so where are you located ?? and do you have any boat hulls you thinking about getting rid of ?

ok understood. so where are you located ?? and do you have any boat hulls you thinking about getting rid of ?
Got a couple of .21 hydroplanes cute little things! Got several outriggers that are unbuilt but there is another with interest but hasn't said anything about he wants them yet. I think they are crapshooter? Can work on good pictures if needed.

Once you get some more of the props and engines sorted out I’d be interested in giving them a look!
Also if you find any thing else you have questions on I’m sure I can at least point you in the right direction

Once you get some more of the props and engines sorted out I’d be interested in giving them a look!
Also if you find any thing else you have questions on I’m sure I can at least point you in the right direction
Really appreciate all the help! Just need a venue to get a value on the old and especially the new items I have most it seems is 5+ years old and nib and the other is very new current. Cant seem to find a value chart so is it a what will the market support? Again Thanks to all!

Ok... now I gotta get organized if these engines are to find new homes but I have 3 1/2 truckloads to go through boats engines and parts. I am at a loss for values so I might pick on someone for some market info if I could.

What size boat is this and do you have any other pictures? The Squire boat

Thanks,
Zach

Avatar picture is a .21 I have 2 more brand new I think 40/60 and a 60/90 both steve muck but my mentor had them laid up with Kevlar! Seems they are very well made just been sitting waiting for something to happen besides dust! I think one of them already has a speedmaster mount in it.

Really appreciate all the help! Just need a venue to get a value on the old and especially the new items I have most it seems is 5+ years old and nib and the other is very new current. Cant seem to find a value chart so is it a what will the market support? Again Thanks to all!

Yea market valuing is tough, very dependent on condition and feasibility as an engine people plan to actively run still.
You have three brand new engines, the Novarossi Keep .21, Novarossi .67, and Novarossi Direct Drive .21. You can still find those on the Novarossi Marine USA website and then knock off price as you’d like for being “open”.
You can try searching the other engines on this website and see if you can see some more recent for sale ads for them on here to price yours accordingly

Yea market valuing is tough, very dependent on condition and feasibility as an engine people plan to actively run still.
You have three brand new engines, the Novarossi Keep .21, Novarossi .67, and Novarossi Direct Drive .21. You can still find those on the Novarossi Marine USA website and then knock off price as you’d like for being “open”.
You can try searching the other engines on this website and see if you can see some more recent for sale ads for them on here to price yours accordingly
I did see that Rossi usually has a base price and add on for flywheel, remote needle and header and so on. Is that how it works?

Flywheel is included with each motor. The shaft collet however is ordered separately.
My last new Novarossi I ordered came with a remote needle, but that was around 4 years ago so I’m not sure if that is still a thing.
Headers are sold separately.

The black head Rossi’s are older engines. Not especially competitive today.
The Blue Head CMB VAC’s from the first pictures are within 5 years old, still very strong motors and still very competitive.
The Novarossi .67 is the newest design, although you may want to check with Ron Shaw with Novarossi USA and make sure it has the updated Rod in it.
The Novarossi .21 is that engine lines hot 20 engine at the moment.

You stumbled upon a very, very good collection of engines it seems. If you have any questions me or some of the other guys on here can help you sort out props pipes and engines!
Brandon, When you get a few minutes I have some questions regarding engines both inboard and outboard. Thanks for the time! John

Back