Back to boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,
What do you think you would want for this engine?
Could you supply a picture if the top of the head, cooling jacket.
Thank you

199855-4f8880f4311f3d559660193fa7e33239.jpg

Those round blue head novarossi 21 are old. I believe they were 4 ports as I recall. They were short stroke motors. Todays novas are a longer stroke than those. These are pre mid 90s vintage. Right when I was starting boating.

Those round blue head novarossi 21 are old. I believe they were 4 ports as I recall. They were short stroke motors. Todays novas are a longer stroke than those. These are pre mid 90s vintage. Right when I was starting boating.
Got one of those engines in a steve muck spartan(?) that really gets with it! Makes me wonder how much more performance I can get with a newer style engine.

Ok... now I gotta get organized if these engines are to find new homes but I have 3 1/2 truckloads to go through boats engines and parts. I am at a loss for values so I might pick on someone for some market info if I could.

Attachments

• DSC00931.JPG
    DSC00931.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
Ok... now I gotta get organized if these engines are to find new homes but I have 3 1/2 truckloads to go through boats engines and parts. I am at a loss for values so I might pick on someone for some market info if I could.
I’m
Interested in your (2)CMb 21 blue head engines you posted on your first post.
Yeah I got the message earlier but now I have matching CMB pipes too. I have no good idea what the values are that a NIB pair of CMB engines with pipes is. Have some homework to do I guess just want to be fair with everyone and myself.

Yeah I got the message earlier but now I have matching CMB pipes too. I have no good idea what the values are that a NIB pair of CMB engines with pipes is. Have some homework to do I guess just want to be fair with everyone and myself.

Ok

Sent you a PM

Back