AJM Rev 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anthony, getting there. Still not happy with it yet. Im absolutely exstatic about the hull itself though! Handles the water amazing, and is SO easy to drive. Doesnt hunt around at all or have ANY bad habbits.

Still need more RPM though. And with the RPM comes speed :)

You know me, always trying for more.

Broke the crank in one motor yesterday, yes.

The videos above are with both the initial motor, and the backup motor. Snapped the counter weight off. It was literally laying in the case when I got it back.

Ask Greg (pulsetech) if he has ever broke a Novarossi 35+ crank ;) I bet the answer is YES. As far as I know, im the first to break a GO crank. So chances are it was a faulty part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya' probably just a faulty part, most likely from the same batch as the rod that let go in Mark's engine last season.

Rodney, Your boat looks great on the water, you time any laps around the course or radar it yet?

And a few slow motion videos. The boat really does handle and ride awesome! Make sure to watch in HD otherwise its too blurry

Hey Johnny. not sure man, surely not me. It needs more work, but its getting there. I have this little issue of never being satisfied, and also an issue of liking a little thing called SPEED!!! Always need more speed!!! More times then not that ends up with a DNF for me, but man its fun being the first one to the scene of the crash. :lol:

Back