AJM Rev 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are we talking here 90-91 mph:) Thats what I'm expecting out of that sleeve you sent me for the sport 20!!!

isnt ever going to happen. You liking that sleeve? Thing should RPM like mad.

Im getting close to my target, we will just leave it at that. About another 7 mph in this heat and I would be happy.

Rodney,

I know what the goal is.

Current is getting better.

Easy on the needle, you know where all the wires end up?

A-main Hobbies is have a great plug sale if you or anyone else needs

some OD-99's or Blues.

Keep Having Fun On Sunday,

Mark

Mark, yes, I know where they end up.  Makes me cringe every time.  Needle wasnt the issue, clearance was, some dummy didnt check it accurately and it was about .004 TIGHT of what it should have been *embarrassed*All because I was too lazy to make the turbo head adapter for my clearance gauge. Martin prodded enough I made it last night, and felt like an idiot....

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney,

No big deal this is how we all learn. Like the bumper sticker says "--it Happens"

You guys are going to need an electric mine sweeper boat so you can gather up

all the sticks in your testing facility. I will be out testing a few new propellers tonight.

I have found an amazing 12 Hydro propeller already and I hope I just finished the

newest 21 & 45 propellers today. Just need more fuel to richen up.

Thanks,

Mark

Rodney,

No big deal this is how we all learn. Like the bumper sticker says "--it Happens"

You guys are going to need an electric mine sweeper boat so you can gather up

all the sticks in your testing facility. I will be out testing a few new propellers tonight.

I have found an amazing 12 Hydro propeller already and I hope I just finished the

newest 21 & 45 propellers today. Just need more fuel to richen up.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark, would you share the info on the 12 hydro prop that you found amazing, Inquiring mids want to know?

Rick,

T-101 propeller with a lot of work done to it.

Can't find too many unless Ernie LaFluer has more.

Thanks,

Mark

Boats back together after last weekends crash. Looking forward to testing sunday. Hope to get some video as well.

Also, just got word from the laser cutter that Hammer, Greg and my new AJM Rev3 kits are cut and shipping this afternoon! Pretty excited for that as well!

I need to keep up with the changes on my own design!!! How about some pics of the kit when it comes. I would like to see how they come out.

Mike, Im keeping this version as well, so the stand is needed. You can have the PVC one I made though, ill bring it Sunday.

Anthony, will do. No issues taking pictures of the kits.

Marty, plenty of people there. We will get something figured out.

I need to keep up with the changes on my own design!!! How about some pics of the kit when it comes. I would like to see how they come out.
changes to this version (chose to keep with the AJM name as it was your base design, with some RP changes) are:

Narrowed the tub from 3" to 2.75"

added 1.5" to the aft plane and 1.5" to the fore plane

Sponson AND ski AOA adjustment from my last build

Added a bait box

.063 blasa core with .03125 ply skins for the tub sides

.750 balsa core with .03125 skins for the sponsons (with .125 overhang on each side to give a total of 1" wide ride pad)

I think thats it?

Figured I would post this here... I believe this was Butch's boat but not a sure.... A short clip of a Iowa boat cart wheeling coming off of 6!!!! Sorry for the hi jack Rodney....

changes to this version (chose to keep with the AJM name as it was your base design, with some RP changes) are:

Narrowed the tub from 3" to 2.75"

added 1.5" to the aft plane and 1.5" to the fore plane

Sponson AND ski AOA adjustment from my last build

Added a bait box

.063 blasa core with .03125 ply skins for the tub sides

.750 balsa core with .03125 skins for the sponsons (with .125 overhang on each side to give a total of 1" wide ride pad)

I think thats it?
And a Novarossi 35+ under the cowl. :)

Back