A little help for the newbies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff guys...need to keep this up just before the WTC next year...going to make it GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HAHA

1 thing James, what did you say after you said "to Kris and all of the aussies...."??

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff guys...need to keep this up just before the WTC next year...going to make it GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HAHA

1 thing James, what did you say after you said "to Kris and all of the aussies...."??

LOL.. the robot didnt pronounce it that well. I will tell you what, whenever the first time I see you at the pond next year, that will be my greeting to you. then you will hear it.

Its not good for IW if you know what i mean.

~ James

To make nice with the club, fill out the membership/single entry form and send it, along with the 10 bucks, in with the race entry fee/form.
If that means I have a place to plug in a light and keep the woman and children safe after dark :blink:

You got it .......

:p :p :p

Will there be enough room to pitch a small tent behind my EZ -UP for them to hang out ( hide :lol: ) if needed ?

Andy
Andy

On a serious note:

They can hang out in our RV..we have tv, lights, bathroom, heater, frig and microwave...ect.. all the comforts of home. Tell wife to bring along a good book and just chill if she doesn't want to watch the race. Your daughter can bring some barbies or something she likes to play with..we will not let the big bad wolves steal her toys. jj

Very nice of you guys Jeni. I can see you and my wife Jennifer getting along well, as much as that scares me :blink:

I personally cant wait, I need a road trip and some lake time with you crazy fools. B)

Andy

Very nice of you guys Jeni. I can see you and my wife Jennifer getting along well, as much as that scares me :blink:

I personally cant wait, I need a road trip and some lake time with you crazy fools. B)

Andy
Jennifer and I getting along well "as much as that skeerez me" not sure if that is good or not. I will only teach her a few things on how to survive with a group of crazy azz men when you are the only girl around for miles...in the middle of a cotton field.....but I will have Wendy there I hope....

Jennifer and I getting along well "as much as that skeerez me" not sure if that is good or not. I will only teach her a few things on how to survive with a group of crazy azz men when you are the only girl around for miles...in the middle of a cotton field.....but I will have Wendy there I hope....
Ms. Wendy will be there along with Birdy, Norma, Jan, and my much better half Sondra. ;)

Maybe Sondra can tell you what kind of T-Shirts I want. LOL

Doug

Ms. Wendy will be there along with Birdy, Norma, Jan, and my much better half Sondra. ;)

Doug
Great 7 of us is more than enough to handle the bunch of you siily little boyz...We ain't skeered no more! jj

Doug
Great 7 of us is more than enough to handle the bunch of you siily little boyz...We ain't skeered no more! jj
9 when we count Jennifer and their daughter...more than enough..

Ok, maybe we should do a 5 man team against a 5 man team. Deryl, Jamey, Tim, Don and myself, against the tunnel boat morons...er mafias 5 man team.

Your best single high score of each of the 5.... combine for score

Godfather

RP

Whiddon

Drake

Britton

VS.

The LOSERS.

At least theres plenty of cotton, for your tears....(quote - Whiddon)

Somebody call the WAHmbulance...

COME GETCHA SOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife and Dons will likely be there too.

~ Gabe
Great

It will not be fair now..we have more than enough girls to keep them boys in line...I need shirt sizes for all the girls going..I am making them all a little gift.
Im afraid to ask :blink:

Jen a med

Kayti a kids med.

Thanks for the 10x10 offer btw, Im gonna buy one before we leave.

Andy

Ok, maybe we should do a 5 man team against a 5 man team. Deryl, Jamey, Tim, Don and myself, against the tunnel boat morons...er mafias 5 man team.

Your best single high score of each of the 5.... combine for score

Godfather

RP

Whiddon

Drake

Britton

VS.

The LOSERS.

At least theres plenty of cotton, for your tears....(quote - Whiddon)

Somebody call the WAHmbulance...

COME GETCHA SOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least yall got Otto so yall will get a few points.

I sure hope those five are all running all three classes, or else we should walk away pretty easily.

~ James

I sure hope those five are all running all three classes, or else we should walk away pretty easily.

~ James

At least you win something that way.

The trophy's are still going back to FL.

It should be top single score from each driver, thats an equalizer.

We may have to scramble the lineup, Team isn't official until post time.......

Your team list stands as is, since you changed the format.

Whiddon

Drake

Premo

Otto

Britton

Vs.

Gabe

Tim

Jamey

Deryl

Don

Top overall score at the end of the race, per driver, added to the other drivers on the team. (we are talking total points for 4 rounds too, not 1st 2nd or 3rd i.e. 400, 300, 225 etc.)

Points only count in the 3 major tunnel classes, sport 20 , mod 20, and 40 tunnel.

Now we just gotta figure out what the losers get.

~ Gabe

Your team list stands as is, since you changed the format.

Whiddon

Drake

Premo

Otto

Britton

Vs.

Gabe

Tim

Jamey

Deryl

Don

Top overall score at the end of the race, per driver, added to the other drivers on the team. (we are talking total points for 4 rounds too, not 1st 2nd or 3rd i.e. 400, 300, 225 etc.)

Points only count in the 3 major tunnel classes, sport 20 , mod 20, and 40 tunnel.

Now we just gotta figure out what the losers get.

~ Gabe
If I am included you will need to add Outlaw 40 Stock as I am not running in 40 MOD

Back