A little help for the newbies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As per our phone conversation, any class will be allowed that is run in the storm tunnel series. I forgot this is also a storm race.

~ James

Your team list stands as is, since you changed the format.

Whiddon

Drake

Premo

Otto

Britton

Vs.

Gabe

Tim

Jamey

Deryl

Don

Top overall score at the end of the race, per driver, added to the other drivers on the team. (we are talking total points for 4 rounds too, not 1st 2nd or 3rd i.e. 400, 300, 225 etc.)

Points only count in the 3 major tunnel classes, sport 20 , mod 20, and 40 tunnel.

Now we just gotta figure out what the losers get.

~ Gabe
If I am included you will need to add Outlaw 40 Stock as I am not running in 40 MOD
Bill help me out getting a can on the Rossi and I will switch classes ;)

Ok, maybe we should do a 5 man team against a 5 man team. Deryl, Jamey, Tim, Don and myself, against the tunnel boat morons...er mafias 5 man team.
As you guys/girls all know, there is only one MORON......... :lol:

you child is safe, the wife is another story <_< does she like candy? here kitty, kitty :eek:
Don't forget that at Gabe's little hut is his shower and in the shower is 320 lbs of a man...I'm skeered now..but I promise I will never steal Gabe's clothes again...seeing him naked once in my lifetime was enough..now Mitch and Don I am not sure about the two of them.lol..so watch out little wifey......Gabe has got "candy"..

I remember when I was at the WTC and shared a room with Don and Gabe....no more details from here.......

Ronald.

when you don't have a sugar momma, this is what you get :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• tent 001.JPG
    tent 001.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 60
  • tent 002.JPG
    tent 002.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Tim...

Ronald, all I have to say to you is, you are European. We all know how modest those Europeans are!!! You gonna make it to the '10 WTC?

~ James

Nice Tim...

Ronald, all I have to say to you is, you are European. We all know how modest those Europeans are!!! You gonna make it to the '10 WTC?

~ James
I could be wrong, but weren't the '10 WTC already held?

JD
Yes JD they have but you have to give Gabe some slack as he has been drinking a mixture of mooshine and tears from baby Jesus. Those Georgia boys dont have much to do but sit on the porch with ole blue and drink.

The new shipment of Unobtanium arrived last night at Drake's house.

Tonight we make the moonshine, and JC will stop by to cry for us.

Latest posts

Back