Voting still open for NAMBA Leadership

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl loveless

Supporting Member
To all the great boaters of NAMBA,

My name is Karl Loveless, I am a devoted husband, father, and friend. I have decided to run for the office of NAMBA Vice President for the 2022-2023 term to assist with expanded growth and embracing new technology. Since joining NAMBA in 2007, I was elected to serve as District 20 Director two terms, Co-Contest Director for two Nationals and various local club leadership roles.

My love for boat racing runs deep, dating back to the early 80’s. I grew up watching my father race Flat bottom Sprint Boats with APBA. I had the honor of driving for my family’s team for almost 12 years. When it was time for me to hang up my life jacket, I needed an outlet for my love of boat racing. It was also very important that my family could be more involved. RC Boating was the answer!

I have been very fortunate to work closely with leaders from APBA, IMPBA and NAMBA. The tremendous group of model boaters whom I have collaborated with over the years (too many to list) have certainly helped prepare me for this important service role, if elected.

My dedication has always been to increase membership, embrace diversity, and support the progression of available technology. I believe my next step is to partner with your elected President, District Directors, Executive Secretary and Membership on a larger scale. It is imperative we connect with the talented younger generations while continuing to honor those who built this wonderful organization.

Here are five ways that I believe we can do this.
1. A Race Management System that allows users of all levels to navigate easily.
2. Expanded NAMBA support for Club/District willing to host NAMBA Nationals.
3. Expanded NAMBA membership benefits.
4. Board of Directors portal that provides a collaboration forum and meeting opportunities.
5. Continue to support the streamlining of the rule book.

I will work tireless to protect what we have and while preparing for what is possible. I ask for your vote as NAMBA Vice President.

NAMBA.com - VOTING concludes October 25th, 2021

Please feel free to call, email or text me any questions you may have or just to get to know each other better.

Cell - Private Message

Email - [email protected]

Sincerely,
Karl Loveless

Attachments

• Father Son.jpg
    Father Son.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Three Generations.jpg
    Three Generations.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts