A little help for the newbies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good Gabe, you know you will be making another video don't you?...

It can't end with you having the last laugh.

loading the cannon shot now.

Funny stuff James!

Andy I have raced at SOWEGA quite a bit and can honestly say I have only heard the dueling banjoes one time.

The music was coming from somewhere down just pased the Atwells pits. :lol:

See Y'all at the pond,

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres plenty of room there Andy... its in the middle of a corn/cotton field. (no, really)

~James
It just keeps getting better ........... :rolleyes:

By the sound of the lady at the hotel ????

well lets just say

I can hear the banjo's and fiddles playing :lol:

Add the corn/cotton field.

Lord help me :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Just remember,,,, If you hear Banjo's--------- PADDLE FASTER

Andy, I really hate that I won't be making this one,, Was looking forward to seeing you, sittin around & shootin the breeze.

As Joe W. said,,,, How about Atlanta Spring Nat's???? You couldn't ask to meet a nicer guy as Joe,,,,, He is a character. And his stuff does run well!!!! He is FAST

Theres plenty of room there Andy... its in the middle of a corn/cotton field. (no, really)

~James
It just keeps getting better ........... :rolleyes:

By the sound of the lady at the hotel ????

well lets just say

I can hear the banjo's and fiddles playing :lol:

Add the corn/cotton field.

Lord help me :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Just remember,,,, If you hear Banjo's--------- PADDLE FASTER

Andy, I really hate that I won't be making this one,, Was looking forward to seeing you, sittin around & shootin the breeze.

As Joe W. said,,,, How about Atlanta Spring Nat's???? You couldn't ask to meet a nicer guy as Joe,,,,, He is a character. And his stuff does run well!!!! He is FAST

See how ya are, I finally leave Fl to go racing again and the guys that busts my balls the worst wont even make the ride from his home state- :blink:

Im well aware Joe is fast btw- thats why I want some ;)

Timmy , are sure in a few weeks you guys will come up with something that fits :p

Andy

Hey Gabe

I sent off Deryl's and my entries today..Also sent to much money..for some reason..maybe the pain killers I am taking..I thought this was a NAMBA race so I sent the extra $10 for me. Deryl is a member of both..Deryl should have never put me in charge of that task knowing I was a little loony from my medications..ok boys take that and run with it..I opened the door for you to have fun at my expense..lol...jj

So the ice cream truck comes around the place today and the little one wants one,

all good ;)

Then this thing pulls around the corner.

I said to my self ;)

self ...... :rolleyes:

"How and the hell did Timmy get the short bus converted and down south so fast before the race ????

AND better yet - how and the heck did he find my place" :eek:

The little song was singing "where oh where has my dog Otto gonna , where can Bill Britton be"

He gave me the all is good thumb sign, but I took no chances ........

Needless to say - I rushed my daughter in the house and assured her Sowega was gonna be much safer :p :p

2mpj4t1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like John Knight driving that ice cream truck....lol..or its just the meds again...????

LOL, Now that was funny ! I havent laughed that hard in a while...Hilarious ! .................

you child is safe, the wife is another story <_< does she like candy? here kitty, kitty :eek:
Don't forget that at Gabe's little hut is his shower and in the shower is 320 lbs of a man...I'm skeered now..but I promise I will never steal Gabe's clothes again...seeing him naked once in my lifetime was enough..now Mitch and Don I am not sure about the two of them.lol..so watch out little wifey......Gabe has got "candy"..

James,

You are scraping the bottom of the barrel when you get to the Duncan clan. It takes alot of us to make all those doughnuts every morning. We weren't going to bring everbody to Charleston, but when the Atwell's and Kevin Lee should up with Krispy Kremes we had to call in reinforcement. We will be at SOWEGA; all of us. Hopefully the finger will be healed up by them.
Jimmy...do you guys really make donuts?

Back