A little help for the newbies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, maybe we should do a 5 man team against a 5 man team. Deryl, Jamey, Tim, Don and myself, against the tunnel boat morons...er mafias 5 man team.

Yes, 3x. is this only for folks whose boats have been destroyed by the sidewinder?

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine entry is going out in the am ....

12pm start ? dinner break?? racing under the lights ????? :blink:

Plus 2 boats that are not ready and I have never driven :eek: :eek:

Along with this ship of fools -

Oh what have I done :p :p :p

Where you guys and gals staying ?

Need to book a room tonight.

Andy

Im staying at the pond, and I know Deryl and Jeni are bringing their motor home to stay at the pond.

~ James

So, a Zamboni tops out at 12 mph. My house to Charleston, what 3500 miles? Probably need to leave about New Year's Day.

If Mike Z. doesn't have to attend a trade show, I plan to attend in 2011. It would be great if Russ could make it with us. Maybe this time we'll have a contest to guess how many McDonald's there are between Champaign and Charleston. I know the count would be much higher than Waffle Houses.

JD

yep Gabe ..yours is the only boat I semi-destroyed...I have a very small team...lol

Thats ok, I will wear it with pride.

Jimmy D. finished off that little boat, now its on the shelf in the bone yard. Its in retirement.

Yeah Andy, and you are going to race Mod-VP too? Don't know what you got yourself into!! :p

You bringing Godfather and his goons?..... Premo, Hearl, Britton :lol:

Yeah Andy, and you are going to race Mod-VP too? Don't know what you got yourself into!! :p

You bringing Godfather and his goons?..... Premo, Hearl, Britton :lol:
Im traveling in cognito with the family. Bringing the wife and daughter for protection (she's 6 now she's tuff) ;)

The rest of the "other family " will make their own way via the network :p

300 miles door to lakeside, not a bad ride at all.

Look forward to seeing you guys and gals again.

Will there be single event coverage forms for IMPBA there - or do I need I need to bring one ?

And do I include that in my entry fee or pay it at the race ???

Andy

To make nice with the club, fill out the membership/single entry form and send it, along with the 10 bucks, in with the race entry fee/form.

To make nice with the club, fill out the membership/single entry form and send it, along with the 10 bucks, in with the race entry fee/form.
If that means I have a place to plug in a light and keep the woman and children safe after dark :blink:

You got it .......

:p :p :p

Will there be enough room to pitch a small tent behind my EZ -UP for them to hang out ( hide :lol: ) if needed ?

Andy

Theres plenty of room there Andy... its in the middle of a corn/cotton field. (no, really)

~James

Theres plenty of room there Andy... its in the middle of a corn/cotton field. (no, really)

~James
It just keeps getting better ........... :rolleyes:

By the sound of the lady at the hotel ????

well lets just say

I can hear the banjo's and fiddles playing :lol:

Add the corn/cotton field.

Lord help me :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

James,

You are scraping the bottom of the barrel when you get to the Duncan clan. It takes alot of us to make all those doughnuts every morning. We weren't going to bring everbody to Charleston, but when the Atwell's and Kevin Lee should up with Krispy Kremes we had to call in reinforcement. We will be at SOWEGA; all of us. Hopefully the finger will be healed up by them.

this layed back race just went global :eek: , hope the sowega club is ready for what is coming <_<

pandemonium

Latest posts

Back