A/A 45 Engines Have Arrived

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
Got home from work tonight and there was a big carton of A/A 45 engines waiting for me. The engine is available with the flat drum rotor, similar to the PICCO engines or a slanted drum rotor like the MAC or Kalistratov engines. I have both rotor assemblies on hand.

More engines and parts should arrive in a few days.

For those of you that have ordered the A/A 45, I can start shipping right away. I just need to know which drum rotor design you want.

The slanted drum rotor is trick.

I'll take some photos tonight and try to get them posted.

Al Hobbs

I am kind of a novice when it comes to the history of nitro engines...any chance of getting pics to show the two different intake setups when you post pics??

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a couple pics of the new AA45 engine from Al Hobbs.

med_gallery_128_827_197852.jpg

med_gallery_128_827_36539.jpg

I see by the pictures that the cases look like a possible 3+2 porting arrangement that

could possibly be incorporated in the future.

Carl

Awesome al

How do I get the 45 with the angled intake shipped to me.....

Do I send a PayPal payment to you?

Let me know.....

Thanks

Joe

Awesome al

How do I get the 45 with the angled intake shipped to me.....

Do I send a PayPal payment to you?

Let me know.....

Thanks

Joe
Joe,

I told Al to ignore you and not ship you one. Your boat is fast enough.

Robert

Hi Joe,

Just send me a pm with your mailing address. I have one for you as we discussed earlier. The full carton is about all gone. I should get the rest of the first 100 engine production run later this week.

Thanks,

Al

Hello Al

I received my 45 slant....Beautiful looking engine.

I need for you to tell me what the screws are that mount the carb

to the backplate....Size & length.

Thanks Joe

The A/A 45 is $410 delivered anywhere in the continental USA by priority mail. You can choose either the flat drum rotor style or the slanted drum rotor style. I have both available. The first shipment is completely sold out. The second shipment is available for immediate delivery.

The screws that hold the carb in place on the slanted rotor are M3, 10 mm long. I should have them in stock soon. As I live in Montana, there are all kinds of ammunition on hand, but small, metric screws are a special order item.

Thanks for the interest.

Al Hobbs

good work Al have my 45 on order from Steve i cant wait after seeing his 21 go i was impressed so frothing at the bit to get my hot little hands on this beauty again great work this hobby needs more people like you cheers Brett Ace Ward :rolleyes:

There are two boxes of engines on the way to Steve in Australia. I hope you have great success racing them.

Thankd for the nice words.

Al Hobbs

Al

Got the first shipment of AA Engines man do they look good i wish this parcel had the Mac Style induction i would have them in the boats for the week end.

I guess i will have to wait until next week for the 2nd box with the Mac style induction.

I thank you for taking the time & money you have invested into this to give model boaters a choice of engines which a lot of us have been waiting for.

I see the New Blue water jackets are also on the next lot of other Brands which are to ge released.

Steve

Blue is my favorite color. Blue is cool. That is why the A/A engines have blue water jackets.

The A/A car engines have blue heads as well.

Al Hobbs

Latest posts

Back