.90 "JAE"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lololo...Not step ahead...i just don´t like normal "rigger design" they seem surf tables...like something more eye catching....Of course that everything that touches the water is by the plans....

Best Regards and keep sending pics, the same that i will do...

Brushless, he is using the term "bad" in place of persay, "cool" or "good". So try this on for size "Those sponsons look COOL though, no joke" :D

Brushless, he is using the term "bad" in place of persay, "cool" or "good". So try this on for size "Those sponsons look COOL though, no joke" :D
LOLO thank you for your input....

i feel comfortable speaking and writing engilsh....but not special terms....But i guess that the boat will be in the ball park....but after trimming and testing will be ripping and heating the water..mine major afraid will be the AOA that seem low on the plan, considering that i´m having greater weight on the front then the 2 .45 motors and fuel tanks..i will see....

Best Regards

Flip those sponsons over and let me get a goot look Brushless . I may have to xerox you lol. " COPY YOU" lol

Flip those sponsons over and let me get a goot look Brushless . I may have to xerox you lol. " COPY YOU" lol
As soon has i arrive at mine fathers house this weekend, i will take som epics!

BEst Regards :D
Lolololo by the way, i know what´s a Xerox....I have work in Brazil, and even since i´ts a portugues colony, everyone calls "copy " xerox......But liked your comment.... :p

Hello Hugh...You asked fot pics...Here they go........

I will show you the under of the sponsons when mine carbon fiber sheet arrives, and after glue them in bands, for both sponsons and "back sponson"

....I´m going to make a mold for the canopy, but it looks great with that canopy from mine other rigger....I will make the canopy for this one 5 Stars............ :D

Were follow the pics....

Going to be a huge sight in the course...at least i hope :wub:

20120415_174219.jpg

20120415_173932.jpg

20120415_174248.jpg

20120415_173555.jpg

20120415_173614.jpg

Hope you like it

:)

Skis and drive lines are in. Sponsons are sealed. Alls left is a cap bank, water and wire exits from the radio box and a cowl.

photos later today

Hugh

Gil, I hope it doesnt fly literaly. I saw yours, and it is NICE! There is a way you can help me possibly. If you have some 3/8 th carbon rod ill buy it from you. I dont use CC only paypal . Thats my delima. I know I can get a prepaid CC but if someone had some rod already Id just buy it from them. Only thing left for me is to drill the sponsons. Im waiting on a turnfin from Virginia Craftsman. Sent them the JAE turnfin plans,so it should come out really nice.

Ready to run how did you come out on weight with your JAE FE?

What inspired you rear wings? I thought of some active ones like that before I ever saw yours. Love the creativity and looks and performance of your JAE.

Hugh

Last edited:
Back