.90 "JAE"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish. Bye Julian your distracting me on purpose :p . Wouldnt dream of touching a remote to a 5000 dollar boat unless it was mine or I had half a 10 stack in my back pocket PERIOD!

Build Boats!

signing off coz Julians distracting me with dream offers!!!!!!!!!!!!

trying to get some things done around here my boats are slow and I need them faster!!!!!!

Later!

Last edited:
Not gonna change it this far in Gil, I wanna get in in the water. I have another big single on the board so ill wait till then..... Its tighter than you think coz of the inner transom support...

Gil, Im gonna just go with a longer arm rudder from fc. Brusless Devil hows your JAE coming along?

Hugh

Last edited:
Well after many tests I ended with speeds in the low 90's and decided to sell the boat to a friend to start a new project : a cf saw rigger for 8S.Finished the molds yesterday and now it's time to prep them with many coats of wax before laminate the first baby.will use a leo 5682 1360kv, SF 300A pro with data logger.I will post the building steps soon.

Thanks

Gill

well Im off today to get the sponsons drilled. I dont have a drill press. Gil how long is the tub gonna be on your new saw boat?

Hugh

Thats awfully short gil for an fe with a motor over .90 in glow equivalent. This JAE here is 38 inches some seasoned outrigger guys have suggested even more length.

Your right...it is short but this is not a Jae..it is a completely new saw boat and the previous tests were good with the 4082 1600 (8S) and the boat showed great potential to receive a larger motor .more tests are coming up and will let you know soon.Gill

Back