5th Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger ShootOut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A huge thanks to the Brandon club! It was terrific seeing all our old friends. We always can count on a great time when we come over to race.

Randy I've said it before your a great guy and a really good cd.

Ed I hope we didn't drive you too crazy##.

Tommy and Mike thank for the help with our trailer.

See you all soon!

Ron & Mary

Ron and Mary,

Sure is nice to see you both again, racing and enjoying life. I think Ed was wore out, boy did we have fun in the tower.

****, those dogs are the cutest kids alive.

Going to try more district runs this year, -if life doesn't get in the way.

See y'all soon..

RP

Great job Brandon. RP and everyone else that put on this race deserve a lot of thanks and credit. 156 heats in two days - WOW! Hope to be back for the next race. Wishing all "fair winds and following seas". Perry

Great job Brandon. RP and everyone else that put on this race deserve a lot of thanks and credit. 156 heats in two days - WOW! Hope to be back for the next race. Wishing all "fair winds and following seas". Perry
Perry , I for one cant tell you how much it meant to me to see you again, Im just sorry I had issues and didnt get to race you as much as I wanted,

There will be another day
default_cool.png
Glad you got to meet my brother and join us in Brandon my friend, that alone was worth it
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guy's for another good race. I can not remember when me and my dad spent more time gluing our boats back together,but that is the Dark Side of racing. We enjoyed seeing everybody and enjoyed racing everyone as well. Atl is the next on the calander...it looks to be a good Nitro showing
default_smile.png

P.S. I would like to say I was impressed watching a young man race named Zack Junker...

Very good driving,I am not looking forward to racing you. You drive very clean,keep it up.

P.S. I would like to say I was impressed watching a young man race named Zack Junker...

Very good driving,I am not looking forward to racing you. You drive very clean,keep it up.
The kid has skills no doubt Stan-

IF---- they can keep him focused and he cares about racing as much as girls- NOT
default_laugh.png

Josh is the same way, WICKED fast and just gets it- a D/L and girls change it though at that age. LMAO
default_biggrin.png

They will be back ...............
default_wink.png

Back