2019 5th Annual Winter Nitro Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW !!! 

What an amazing turnout in all the hydro classes , 28  Boats in Twin  :blink:  Awesome !!!!!! 

Hats off to all that have been involved growing this race to what it is now, amazing job guys and gals.  B)

Last edited by a moderator:
We are now in a position that we still need to fill these classes:  A Mono, B Mod Tunnel Outboard, B Mono, C Mono and Sport 21.  Everything else is spoken for.

Price top sponsor a class is $100 and this money helps add to the prize certificates for the winners.

We sure would appreciate any support for these remaining classes.  Contact me directly for info.....

Currently 275 entries with:

46 B Hydros, 32 A Hydros, 27 C Hydros, 29 Twin Hydros.  THIS IS AMAZING AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COMPETITION !!

Marty Davis

727-385-0732

marten at tampay.rr.com

We are now in a position that we still need to fill these classes:  A Mono, B Mod Tunnel Outboard, B Mono, C Mono and Sport 21.  Everything else is spoken for.

Price top sponsor a class is $100 and this money helps add to the prize certificates for the winners.

We sure would appreciate any support for these remaining classes.  Contact me directly for info.....

46 B Hydros, 32 A Hydros, 27 C Hydros, 29 Twin Hydros.  THIS IS AMAZING AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COMPETITION !!

Marty Davis

727-385-0732

marten at tampay.rr.com
I would suggest anyone who wants to contact Marty to do so directly per his post. 

Marty Davis

727-385-0732

marten at tampay.rr.com
Marty I will enter C Mono to help the boat count . I'll give you a call .

Marty,

Are we going to be able to add entries to the lacking classes?

I think I would like to add to sport-20

and Brad Maglinger will probably be running a sport-40
YES.....Contact me directly and I will add any that are running the less than filled classes.

Anyone that wants to be put on the waiting list, please post here and I will put you on based on the time/date that

you requested.  Be sure to specify the class(s) you want to run.

Marty

Marty, it shows up as 57 of those entries are just t-shirts. Has that amount been adjusted for the race cut off of 300 boats? Just curious. Great way to keep up with shirt orders, but definitely skews the "entry" numbers.

Marty, it shows up as 57 of those entries are just t-shirts. Has that amount been adjusted for the race cut off of 300 boats? Just curious. Great way to keep up with shirt orders, but definitely skews the "entry" numbers.
Should still be 18 entries left. We have a meeting tonight and I will verify.

Back