2019 5th Annual Winter Nitro Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more rules for the "Sale"

Only one participant per role and one motor only per role.

Roles of the dice will be qualified by the administer.  Off the table, no count, three tries to keep on table, otherwise you are off the table.

I think I will only put six motors out there for winning.  If there are more that want to do this and step to the line, we'll roll the dice for chance to participate.

Joe, if you are looking for the "red light", you'll miss it.

Not sure why I am doing this.  Just a chance to give back and have some fun.

Dave,

Your 100% off motor is already in the raffle.

The CRAPSHOOTER SALE will have some rules:

Cash only sale, if you step up to roll the dice and you do not have cash in hand, we'll throw you in the lake.

Administrator of sale (me) has the ability to suspend the sale at any time.  Once discounts reach $1000, sale is done or I run out of motors.

Sale is for motors only.

I do not want to conflict with raffle on Saturday with this thing.  Plan on sale on Friday evening and I'll post "we are ready" when I set off a small flashing light at our tents.

Tom, please bring your apple pie for this thing.  If not for the participants, ME.

Thanks,

Stu 
No problem , Apple Pie covered !

Just to let everyone know we will be having a raffle. A digital flow meter. Marty is working on getting some engines (trying to get in contact with Marty so I can let everyone know what engines) John Otto has a few radio's and a drone to put in the mix. So get your boats together and let's get ready for one hell of a weekend!!!!

Its $20 for a stretch of tickets. You can have anybody there pull the stretch for you. So find the guy with the longest arms there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stu,

I'm in just let me know when on Fri I get the chance.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Just to let everyone know we will be having a raffle. A digital flow meter. Marty is working on getting some engines (trying to get in contact with Marty so I can let everyone know what engines) John Otto has a few radio's and a drone to put in the mix. So get your boats together and let's get ready for one hell of a weekend!!!!

Its $20 for a stretch of tickets. You can have anybody there pull the stretch for you. So find the guy with the longest arms there!
Update on the engines Marty has got a NOVAROSSI 21 DD, AA 45, CMB 67 and a O.S 21 OUTBOARD for the raffle!

Doc,  Mark and I got in late last night.  Now heading to Kissimmee to watch people with real money buying million dollar Ferrari's. 

Rod Hendricks and Norm Doerr are doing the engine raffle.  It will be kind of cool as you will be able to pick the engine that you want to buy tickets for rather than take a chance on engines you have no interest in.  The general raffle prizes will be a stretch sold by Justin and Family.  The SUPER Flow Meter will be in the general raffle at this point.

Tom,

I hope those can get it done against the new Stealth Series Roadrunner boats.

It should be a great test for a lot of the new boats.

Good Luck And Have A Blast,

Mark Sholund

Back