2019 5th Annual Winter Nitro Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great day today with awesome warming weather and decreasing wind . some great people having fun with boats . Full metal jacket tomorrow as this great race unfolds . See everyone at 5 AM !!

Once again I would like to thank each of the racers that supports this race.

Thanks to  the ladies that prepared the food each day Mrs Beals & Mrs Foley

Big thanks to Mrs Roger's for selling all those raffle tickets

And last thank you to each of both Brandon and Tampa club members for all the hard work to make this happen

Greg Rowe

And last thank you to each of both Brandon and Tampa club members for all the hard work to make this happen

Greg Rowe

I agree, always a great time, thanks to everyone! Congrats to all of this years winners! 

Greg Rowe
Awesome time with great people as usual . I will always attend this race for the great atmosphere and competition . Met several new people and had a blast . Thanks to the clubs that put the race on , always appreciated .

We had a great time in Brandon.  All 3 of us made it into the finals from the Huntsville club. Even though I did not win B Hydro(40 hydro) 2nd not bad with 40+ entries for a Senior Citizen.

Thanks to all of the Club members that put on the race. It was a real team effort and the hard work resulted in an outstanding race.

Special thanks the Larry Beals his wife and crew for cooking the hot dogs hamburgers and soups. 

We had a great time in Brandon.  All 3 of us made it into the finals from the Huntsville club. Even though I did not win B Hydro(40 hydro) 2nd not bad with 40+ entries for a Senior Citizen.

Thanks to all of the Club members that put on the race. It was a real team effort and the hard work resulted in an outstanding race.

Special thanks the Larry Beals his wife and crew for cooking the hot dogs hamburgers and soups. 
The Chili was a nice addition !

A big thank you to the Brandon and Tampa Clubs for hosting this race and all the volunteers that served us lunch each day. Met a lot of great people and saw some great racing, and will definitely attend again.  

Back