2019 5th Annual Winter Nitro Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you to everyone that it Took to put on this race.  It was a long haul from Kentucky but was absolutely worth the trip!  I did come home with 1st in A Hydro(20 Hydro) 1st in sport 20, and 3rd in sport 40.  I will see you all next year.

Thank you to everyone that it Took to put on this race.  It was a long haul from Kentucky but was absolutely worth the trip!  I did come home with 1st in A Hydro(20 Hydro) 1st in sport 20, and 3rd in sport 40.  I will see you all next year.
Brad,

Thanks for piloting one of my boats. It was a pleasure running with you (what a great heat race we had)

AND then the final heat with Jerry Kelly MAN what a blast.

Lets start working on some of those Evansville and Illinois scale & sport-40 boaters for next year!!!!

You going to make the Charleston Fall Nat's this year?

Brad,

Thanks for piloting one of my boats. It was a pleasure running with you (what a great heat race we had)

AND then the final heat with Jerry Kelly MAN what a blast.

Lets start working on some of those Evansville and Illinois scale & sport-40 boaters for next year!!!!

You going to make the Charleston Fall Nat's this year?
Anytime, also I will spread the word here about next year.  I doubt I will be able to make Charleston, I used all my Vacation for this Brandon Race and the Internats.  Hopefully in the future I will be able to make it back soon.  Thanks again for letting me drive your sport 40.  

Bradley Maglinger

Back