2013 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked the D-20 website- up to 147 boats. And the min. entry to make a class is now 4 boats. :)
Glenn there is still time to sign up and bring your awesome boats!!!! I am still very much down to drive that sport 40 my friend.
Karl, I talked to Tony and his uncle"screwy Louie" this week. I might come up for a couple days- but not for the entire event.My NAMBA membership has expired will their be the one or two day rates to cover me for a couple days?. When is the deadline for entries? B Mono and sport 40 are two consecutive days right?
Glenn I will pay your single event insurance fee it's only $10 which covers you for the entire event. The deadline for entry is June 1st my friend.
Count me in for B-Mono- and get yourself entered in Sport 40 !! :) . Let me know who to pp the fees to.
I just saw your entry come through! Can't wait to catch up buddy see you soon!!

Just checked the D-20 website- up to 147 boats. And the min. entry to make a class is now 4 boats. :)
Glenn there is still time to sign up and bring your awesome boats!!!! I am still very much down to drive that sport 40 my friend.
Karl, I talked to Tony and his uncle"screwy Louie" this week. I might come up for a couple days- but not for the entire event.My NAMBA membership has expired will their be the one or two day rates to cover me for a couple days?. When is the deadline for entries? B Mono and sport 40 are two consecutive days right?
Glenn I will pay your single event insurance fee it's only $10 which covers you for the entire event. The deadline for entry is June 1st my friend.
Count me in for B-Mono- and get yourself entered in Sport 40 !! :) . Let me know who to pp the fees to.
I just saw your entry come through! Can't wait to catch up buddy see you soon!!
Karl, Just talked to Tony again. Will be great to see you . Glad to see your Father and Lenny Blake are in also.

BREAKING NEWS:

We are adding 3 more GAS classes to this years Nationals which will be GX1 Cat, Sport Hydro, and Mono to increase your FUN in Utah. We have also extended the entry deadline to JUNE 8th. Below are the schedule additions which will also be reflected on the NATS website very soon. We have also found the perfect days for B MOD and B Stock Tunnels.

Sunday, July 7th - B Stock Tunnel added or original schedule

Monday, July 8th - GX1 - Mono added to original schedule

Wednesday, July 10th - GX1 Sport Hydro, GX1 Cat, and B MOD Tunnel have been added to orginial schedule. We have also changed the GAS Marathon class to 100 LAPS instead of 3 hours to fit more classes into that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINAL driver count is 49 and from all over the western states even as far north as Canada and East as NJ!! This is going to be Awesome.

Group Rates will expire June 15th so please get you room reserved ASAP! We still have rooms in both hotels which are right next to each other.

Phone- 801-517-4000

Holiday Inn Rates:

30 Queen double bed rooms @ $95 plus tax per night

5 Queen suite rooms @ 119 plus tax per night

Staybridge Suites:

10 studio rooms @ $99 plus tax per night

10 double queen studio rooms @ $129 plus tax per night

If anyone would like to help support the 2013 NAMBA Nationals we are always looking for raffle prizes and still have two classes that need a sponsorship which are Q Sport Hydro and P-Ltd Mono. Anything helps and would be soooo helpful and again thanks to all that have already supported us

Will there be security at the race site/can we leave our race trailers at the race site?

Group Rates will expire June 15th so please get you room reserved ASAP! We still have rooms in both hotels which are right next to each other.

Phone- 801-517-4000

Holiday Inn Rates:

30 Queen double bed rooms @ $95 plus tax per night

5 Queen suite rooms @ 119 plus tax per night

Staybridge Suites:

10 studio rooms @ $99 plus tax per night

10 double queen studio rooms @ $129 plus tax per night
Karl, Waited till the last day to make reservations and the $95/$99 rooms are gone. Your MAN in charge of hospitality(Tony C) found me a good rate at the Days Inn a few miles from the lake. THANKS TONY!!!!!!
Kelly, I hope you called Tony and got the security issue worked out.

Glenn

Yes Glenn I did, Thank you.

For those like me that may not know, we can leave our trailers at the race site and there will be security on site and Tony is working on getting the local police to drive through the area too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back