2012 Nitro Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering what day all you racers will get to pond...PLEASE..Speed limit is 15mph on road to pond..Do not go faster than that. We need to respect the rules enforced in this neighborhood. See everybody next week. jj
Racers start arriving on Thursday with almost all in by Friday. Controlled open water Saturday and racing starts on Sunday.

Jeni is absolutely right, 15 mph MAX on the gravel & dirt road all the way to the lake. The entire neighborhood is watching for speeders. Trust me when we say that you do not want to be caught and taken to the woodshed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to put a Plug in for this little ITALIAN FOOD place to eat GREAT FOOD In Charleston SC.... This MOM & POP Restaurant Food was EXCELLENT: LAFONTANA ITALIAN Restaurant. 1759 Savannah hwy @ Wappoo Road Charleston SC. This is a MUST STOP place to eat........ it blew our socks off with the Quaility of Food.!!!

John,

I know there is a glitch with RCracingevents and the scores are not posting in results. Maybe you can, if you have time in your busy day, post the winners. Inquiring minds want to know? Not much glory in model boat racing and Internat winners deserve their names put up for sure.

Mic
I did not have any problems during the WTC race. I try and post the heat racing scores once completed on Wednesday, 5/30. The time trials scoring are not on the site and I will not be posting them. I cannot give away who are the US-1 winners before the banquet Saturday night. I'll give a race summary on Sunday with the winners.

I just got a final tally on the raffle prizes. We have $6700 worth of super prizes to raffle off.

A special thanks to Stu Barr for his outstanding work gathering prizes and also AquaCraft for their generous donations and sponsorship.

We had many people step up and sponsor classes too.

We really appreciate the donations from MANY manufacturers, individuals and distributors of RC Boating products. GREAT SUPPORT!!

Pete and I are all loaded up, 8 boats in there somewhere, plus tables, chairs, toolboxes, fuel, fans, acgen, suit cases, coolers.

Hope we didnt forget anything, oops Pete did leave all his glow plugs in his other car.

Phil

Do you have room for 3 more boats,starter box, one table,pit box radio bag ,one chair,

Dave Roach

Headed to Machanicsville Va to meet up with Hammer,Dick Tyndall ,Don Ferrette. (^¿^)

I remember the EZ pass this time

Nails. (*¿*)

****, phil i thought my little subaru impreza was loaded with 4 boats & all the crap for a week of racing :eek: ! work some today, light schedule, hit the road whenever i get out of here. see ya'll at the pond, i'll prolly be asleep in my car when you get there in the a.m. :lol: .

Many have arrived today, including Phil Thomas, Stu, Terry Keeley and others too. One thing most interesting is that Stan Simpson IV has a 40 rigger installed in a JAE using a pipe coming towards the front of the boat using a straight header. It is not using a 180* header. Looks most strange and is actually running quite well. Interesting to see how it performs this week.

There are a LOT of very fast boats here, especially the 20, 40 & 60 hydros. Final day of open water tomorrow and racing starts on Sunday morning. Will give race reports as time and energy permits.

****, phil i thought my little subaru impreza was loaded with 4 boats & all the crap for a week of racing :eek: ! work some today, light schedule, hit the road whenever i get out of here. see ya'll at the pond, i'll prolly be asleep in my car when you get there in the a.m. :lol: .
OK look me up we will be slepping late Saturday after all day at the lake and late to bed.

We got some good testing in on Petes and my monos, got all running well.

Weather update......put the tents down...next two days some wind and rain possible from Tropical Storm Beryl sitting off the coast of Carolinas...Should just get a mild brushing from it.... worst coming in Sunday pm...see you guys today..Got RV ready and will be heading down there soon. jj

Good Luck to All The Racers !!!!

2hrs pick up cloths from the cleaners and then off to my sisters wedding =)

Latest posts

Back