2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Them gas twins better be ready because our roadrunners twins are comming to dominate this year.

Julian

We have a few new twin drivers added to the fall nats this year. Gas twins are going to have it harder this year.

Julian

Hey Gang

I will be doing a limited number of t shirts for this race. They will be ash gray with royal blue font. Prices are as follows:

SMALL $15.00

MEDIUM $15.00

LARGE $15.00

X large XX large and XXX large are $18.00

These will NOT have pockets unless you request one. If you do please add $2.00 per shirt to your order. Payment needs to be made when you place the order. My paypal is [email protected] or you can mail me a check to JJ Johnson 1122 Brick Chimney Road, Georgetown SC 29440..

Thanks for all your support over the past few years. jj

Last edited by a moderator:
jenni, i want a large with a pocket. i think you still have some of my $, is it enough to cover a shirt? lmk.

Hey Gang

I will be doing a limited number of t shirts for this race. They will be ash gray with royal blue font. Prices are as follows:

SMALL $15.00

MEDIUM $15.00

LARGE $15.00

These will NOT have pockets unless you request one. If you do please add $2.00 per shirt to your order. Payment needs to be made when you place the order. My paypal is [email protected] or you can mail me a check to JJ Johnson 1122 Brick Chimney Road, Georgetown SC 29440..

Jeni,

I just sent $36 to your PayPal for two XL T shirts without the pockets. Thanks.

Ron

Ohh my the Tennessee Flying J's will Be united again In battle.

Beep Beep !!!

Julian
Going to be a Roadrunner Twin Reunion 2011
Joe,

I bought the F Mono from Kip. It looks a lot like the boat you ran in Atlanta. I want to run this boat in open offshore in Charleston. The turn fin he has on the boat now on the starboard side of the transom really doesn't look large enough to me for an F class boat. Do I need to add a turn fin on the port side of the transom as well to help with left hand turns? Is there any recommendations? Thanks.

Hey Gang

SMALL $15.00

MEDIUM $15.00

LARGE $15.00

Jeni I would like 2 XL with pocket and I will pay you this weekend at HOTLANTA. Thanks Dick :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jeni, I will take two XXXL, without pocket, and will also pay you this weekend.

~ Gabe

Beep Beep !!!

Julian
Joe,

I bought the F Mono from Kip. It looks a lot like the boat you ran in Atlanta. I want to run this boat in open offshore in Charleston. The turn fin he has on the boat now on the starboard side of the transom really doesn't look large enough to me for an F class boat. Do I need to add a turn fin on the port side of the transom as well to help with left hand turns? Is there any recommendations? Thanks.

Ron DON'T TOUCH A THING!!!...............RUN IT!!! Turn Fins a fine!!

Florida Boys Better Tune-Up those NITRO TWINS for Charleston Fall NATIONALS. We will have the New 2011 Design RS101 Powered TWIN ROADRUNNER @ the dock waiting for ya.....Come get some!!!!
On the way ..just need a few bullets !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hoping to have a few new big blocks for this one ..time will tell . :)

Beep Beep !!!

Julian
Joe,

Seaducer runs a small turn fin on the F mono.

Beep Beep !!!

Julian
Joe,

Ron DON'T TOUCH A THING!!!...............RUN IT!!! Turn Fins a fine!!

So I don't need a turn fin on the port side of the transom as well to better handle the left hand turns for offshore?

Beep Beep !!!

Julian
Joe,

Seaducer runs a small turn fin on the F mono.

Do you run one or two? The old way of thinking tells me I need one on the port side of the transom for the left hand turns in offshore. I know your Seaducer was awesome in the offshore class in Atlanta!! Thanks for the help. Everyone knows I'm a tunnel guy anyway!!!!

Tulos boat was a good buy.

I thought it was a great buy as well. Looking forward to getting it tested and running prior to the Charleston race. I'm taking it to Atlanta this weekend but I'm not sure I will run it. I know it needs a new piston and sleeve but I thought I would get some more time on it anyway. Just want to get used to the way it drives and handles, and get used to the offshore bouys.

Tulos boat was a good buy.

I thought it was a great buy as well. Looking forward to getting it tested and running prior to the Charleston race. I'm taking it to Atlanta this weekend but I'm not sure I will run it. I know it needs a new piston and sleeve but I thought I would get some more time on it anyway. Just want to get used to the way it drives and handles, and get used to the offshore bouys.
Turn the dual rate on your radio down to about 60 percent

Back