2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy how fast this thing sold out. Congrats to the CMB crew for putting on a world class event. Looking forward to racing!!

~ Gabe

Crazy how fast this thing sold out. Congrats to the CMB crew for putting on a world class event. Looking forward to racing!!

~ Gabe

Your correct Gabe this caught me off guard when many races are suffering due to the economy and expense of traveling. Tells you what a great site and people CMB has to offer. No place I'd rather race anywhere.

Mic

Guys,

Due to the overwhelming response to the Fall Nationals race, I have started a waiting list by class in the event that a racer must withdraw before the race. I have several classes that have a wait list already but they are small with usually 1-2 racers on it. If you want to be added to any list, you must send me an e mail to [email protected] to be added. I need name, phone number and class(es) you want to be added to. Keep the request reasonable and not ask for 3-5 or so classes as it may be impossible to meet it.

The classes we currently have wait lists for are:

B Tunnel

B Mono

D Tunnel

D Hydro

F Mono

Open Tunnel

LSG Mono

LSG Rigger

LSG Sport Hydro

If we get a cancellation, I will notify the racer at the top of the list if they want the slot. I will work to try and get as many of the requests made as possible. It shall depend entirely on the cancellations that come in.

John,

Just to confirm, the current attendee/class listing we all see on the site is verified and only classes that have room for additional boats may change, correct? We are really looking forward to this race. The attendance to this race is like what we were seeing in the mid 90's when we raced before!!!!!! Should be a lot of fun!!!!

That would be correct. I would think the only changes that will occur will be those that fill in the few spots remaining and those that withdraw. I know, so far, of none that are coming via the mail. I may be dancing if some come in.

This race has drawn huge interest the past 3 years (2008-2010) and sold out each of them. But this year, it had to set a record with the interest and a sell out in 1.5 days. Last year it sold out in 17 days and with the advance interest I had received I expected it to sell out in 7-10 days, 14 at the most. But never did I expect 1.5 days. I know that we could easily exceed 400 boats if I let the entries continue but that is not practical or possible. The CMB club believes it is a great testimony to the quality of the races, and this race in particular, that the CMB club hosts. The level of competition and racers coming are exceptionally high. We are very honored by the support for the race.

We are very honored by the support for the race.
Last year was my first time racing in Charleston, and its a race that i will continue to go to for as long as i race boats.

And i must say, its nice to have one hell of a guy like Joe in the club providing his property for all of us to go play on. That is one of the nicest, most down to earth guys i have ever met. When i drove over to Charleston earlier this year before Randy & Myself headed to FL for the Winternats, i wanted to test my new rigger so the 1st heat wasnt the first time ever in the water, and he welcomed me to come use the pond no problem, and even went out and made sure the retrieve boats were ready to be used if needed. Then after leaving the pond, i had belt tensioner pulley explode on my jeep about 10 miles from the pond or so, and he dropped what he was doing to come pick me up and take me to get parts to fix it. Not a whole lot of people like that around these days anymore that will do that for someone they dont really know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for going off topic, but Will your right, he's one of the best.B)Can crush a case of beer with a backhoe with the best them. :eek: Looking forward to the rodeo, pigs feet award up for sale. :lol:

Sorry for going off topic, but Will your right, he's one of the best.B)Can crush a case of beer with a backhoe with the best them. :eek: Looking forward to the rodeo, pigs feet award up for sale. :lol:
No pigs feet this year...we got other plans for the drivers...Don't forget to pack your best Redneck Western Outfits.....jj

Glad you're gonna be there Ray, wouldn't be the same without ya. B)

Florida Boys Better Tune-Up those NITRO TWINS for Charleston Fall NATIONALS. We will have the New 2011 Design RS101 Powered TWIN ROADRUNNER @ the dock waiting for ya.....Come get some!!!!

Florida Boys Better Tune-Up those NITRO TWINS for Charleston Fall NATIONALS. We will have the New 2011 Design RS101 Powered TWIN ROADRUNNER @ the dock waiting for ya.....Come get some!!!!
I thought you were not coming this Year??
NITRO TWINS ONLY for Me BABY.........& they left the door open a little too long in Nitro TWIN class......... Here Kitty.. kitty

I thought you were not coming this Year??
Rick, You got to get a TWIN....... :blink: :) Jose ortiz has a nice one for sale

Ohh my the Tennessee Flying J's will Be united again In battle.

Beep Beep !!!

Julian

Back