2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats crazy... have never heard of any races selling out that quick :blink:
Everybody is ready for another Redneck Party....Kerri and I have the REDNECK RODEO in the making....will be posting the games soon so you can practice....jj

this is my first bigboat event. cant wait to have fun

john night said he would draft with me in the sport 20 tunnel class to push me for the win :lol: :lol: :lol:

be glad to finally meet u john

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my first bigboat event. cant wait to have fun

john night said he would draft with me in the sport 20 tunnel class to push me for the win :lol: :lol: :lol:

be glad to finally meet u john

NASCAR has pushing around the course, not us. No Sport B tunnel for me, B Mod instead. I usually run only nitro riggers but I am going to run a tunnel instead one of my riggers. You will be getting a huge baptism into the big race scene. Talk to Ray Hotchin about it, he had a blast last year.

I am looking forward to meeting you and many others for the first time as well. BTW, it is Knight.

HEY HEY CALLING ALL TWINS, CALLING ALL TWINS SIGN IN IN A HURRY DONT BE LEFT OUT OK

JULIAN

Hey MR. knight :D if u need pit man for your tunnel class let me know as we not in same tunnel class

Hey MR. knight :D if u need pit man for your tunnel class let me know as we not in same tunnel class

Oh I love your sense of humor. Been a fun 3 days with this stuff and can use the lighthearted plugs. I have my ace pit man covered already. Thanks for the offer.

That would not cover a throttle servo loL

Julian

I can't make this one I have other commitments, but I'm coming to clean house in one or two classes in 2012. :lol: ;)

You guys have fun and be safe!

D.

PS Roy good luck!!

I can't make this one I have other commitments, but I'm coming to clean house in one or two classes in 2012. :lol: ;)

You guys have fun and be safe!

D.

PS Roy good luck!!
I will see you in Atlanta...wish you could make our REDNECK RODEO..that Kerri and I host...you don't know what your missin!

John & Jeni.

Wow this race really filled out quick and Jay and I would like to be put on any list you might make for cancellations. 2 in D tunnel, 2 in open tunnel and one more B mod tunnel. Our bad so whats the policy on cancelations which I am sure there will be as things can change in 4 months.

Thanks in advance

Mic

John & Jenni.

Wow this race really filled out quick and Jay and I would like to be put on any list you might make for cancellations. 2 in D tunnel, 2 in open tunnel and one more B mod tunnel. Our bad so whats the policy on cancelations which I am sure there will be as things can change in 4 months.

Thanks in advance

Mic
Mic,

I have waiting lists for a number of classes already. Will put you both on the lists. For the classes you are wanting:

B Tunnel - 1 on the wait list before you

D Tunnel - 2 on the wait list before you

Open Tunnel - 1 on the wait list before you

If or when I get a cancellation, I will contact the one at the top of the list for acceptance or refusal and work my way down the list in order. Payments must be made nlt 01 Sept or people will start losing their entries for ALL racers. I will post info updates to keep all informed.

John

Guys,

Due to the overwhelming response to the Fall Nationals race, I have started a waiting list by class in the event that a racer must withdraw before the race. I have several classes that have a wait list already but they are small with usually 1-2 racers on it. If you want to be added to any list, you must send me an e mail to [email protected] to be added. I need name, phone number and class(es) you want to be added to. Keep the request reasonable and not ask for 3-5 or so classes as it may be impossible to meet it.

The classes we currently have wait lists for are:

B Tunnel

B Mono

D Tunnel

D Hydro

F Mono

Open Tunnel

LSG Mono

LSG Rigger

LSG Sport Hydro

If we get a cancellation, I will notify the racer at the top of the list if they want the slot. I will work to try and get as many of the requests made as possible. It shall depend entirely on the cancellations that come in.

Guys,

Due to the overwhelming response to the Fall Nationals race, I have started a waiting list by class in the event that a racer must withdraw before the race. I have several classes that have a wait list already but they are small with usually 1-2 racers on it. If you want to be added to any list, you must send me an e mail to [email protected] to be added. I need name, phone number and class(es) you want to be added to. Keep the request reasonable and not ask for 3-5 or so classes as it may be impossible to meet it.

The classes we currently have wait lists for are:

B Tunnel

B Mono

D Tunnel

D Hydro

F Mono

Open Tunnel

LSG Mono

LSG Rigger

LSG Sport Hydro

If we get a cancellation, I will notify the racer at the top of the list if they want the slot. I will work to try and get as many of the requests made as possible. It shall depend entirely on the cancellations that come in.

John,

Just to confirm, the current attendee/class listing we all see on the site is verified and only classes that have room for additional boats may change, correct? We are really looking forward to this race. The attendance to this race is like what we were seeing in the mid 90's when we raced before!!!!!! Should be a lot of fun!!!!

Latest posts

Back