2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, FYI both Randy & Myself are having problem with getting the race registration page to come up.

Cant register if it wont let ya!

Now everyone is entering in single engine f hydro there scared of running with twins WTF.

Julian
that just means you twin guys will have 2 twin classes to get to run each other in at the same event... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just signed up, see yall there. Looking forward to the party Jenny.... :)

~ Gabe

i going wednesday morning. anyone flying in i can take there boats down for them just send me pm.

b hydro looks interesting. lots of known/expected names plus some surprising names.....gonna be some good racing B) !!

222 boats DAM that was quick. we had a good time last year and had like over 300 boats lots of heats and still got it done plus im the beer crushing champ LOL. its gonna be a hell of a race.

Julian

my only question will be what happen to the people that don't sign in thru the web and mail there entry ???

Julian

Looks like this s going to be a good race. I am not going to race this year but I will race next year.

The race has hit it's initial boat limit of 225. In barely 1 1/2 days, this race has sold out with 236 boats entered. Absolutely has to be a record and it speaks volumes about the quality of the race.

I have adjusted classes so no more heats can be added by any future entries. There are still a number of heats in a bunch of classes that are not full and entries will continue to fill out those classes. When those heats are filled, the class will be closed. No additional heats will be added as it increases the length of the race. The classes that have space now are:

D Mono

D Tunnel

E Mono

F Hydro - Single Engine

F Hydro

LSG Thunderboat

1/8th Scale - NEEDS more boats with only 4 entries

Sport D Hydro

RTR .18 Hydro - NEEDS more boats with only 3 entries

CLASSES CLOSED:

Sport B Tunnel

B Mono

B Hydro

B Tunnel

D Hydro

E Hydro

F Mono

Gas Tunnel

Open Tunnel

LSG Sport Hydro

LSG Rigger

LSG Cat

LSG Mono

Jersey Skiff

Open Offshore

If I get any mail in entries, and I have received no notice yet of any coming. they will be taken care of.

thats crazy... have never heard of any races selling out that quick :blink:

thats crazy... have never heard of any races selling out that quick :blink:

I agree with that totally. I have had a ton of interest about the race for 5 months and I see why. Last year it sold out in 17 days and we cannot get to day 2 with this one. Unreal but it speaks well for the race. Just going to fill in the holes in the heats and it will be done.

wait till next years. i bet it fills faster
1/2 a day? :lol: Hopefully this year we dont have that fog invade us in the morning again.

I sure hope not. I have been a slave to my computer the past 2 days managing the entries and the classes. Missed a test time at the lake today. It would be much easier if we had only a dozen classes but with this many it takes a lot of time managing it. But the incredible response makes it worth it. If it was not for the heat now, I would like to see the race next week. But October's weather will be much better, even if we have some early morning fog. Thanks to all for the great support and you are all the best!

Back