2009 OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gabe and Don Gilbert have hired hospitality hostesses for the Friday evening pool party at race headquarters. Attendees are asked to bring Quarter Pounders W/cheese and Chicken McNuggets.

Randy and his date at the low country boil...
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT....... She's gonna launch my boats for me, if the dock will hold her. Anybody with CMB give me the load rating on this, much appreciado.........

You guys bring teh funnay.....

9d5897cc-1.jpg

~James

James: I have emailed and pm'd you about adding me to B tunnel for a 2nd class entry, I haven't heard anything back from ya. Please get back to me. Thanks..

Greg, I didnt get an email, and I replied to your PM. Let me know if you got it.

~James

All the smack went by the wayside today and Randy (Sugar Spice) and I had it out on the course today. Ron Drake (Speedy Spice) was CD'ing and pitting for the both of us simultaneously. No bystanders, no other racers, just us cuttin' heads. Both our stock boats are so close that it comes down to the driver. Not gonna say who outlasted the other but I can say that I haven't that much fun racing in a long time.

Hell, after that I had a whole new opinion of him. But, just as I started to actually think good of him, he blew it when he told me about his gall stone collection!

Jeez... some people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all were lucky that I wasn't out there today. After you guys seeing my boat run on Sat, well, I guess that's why you all went stealth on me B)

It is nice that you were practicing for 2nd place.... :rolleyes:

HA HA!! Your funny Greg. Practicing for second...

Don't you realize we were sandbagging yesterday?

Peace Out!

HA HA!! Your funny Greg. Practicing for second...
Don't you realize we were sandbagging yesterday?

Peace Out!
Me too, I was only running 1/2 throttle, I mean high idle. I forgot that I need to be nice to you.. ;) I REALLY do appreciate the assistance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back