2009 OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anywhere outside the Florida state line is "the other side of the world" to those hickbillys.

~James

Umm, Mark..... I spent fours in Germany in the U.S. Army. Trust me, It IS on the other SIDE (I did say side didn't I) of the world. Stop thinking in two dimensions. X-Axis my man.... X-Axis. :p

James,

Hickbillys..... hmm, That's not your best. But then again I know it's early in the morning there. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I would love to talk a little smack. But due to things beyond my control I cannot make the race this year. I will be there next year. And I will bring some real cold winds with me. :lol: :lol: Hope all you racers have a blast, and bring your boats home in one piece. Good luck to all.

Richie R :(

Man I would love to talk a little smack. But due to things beyond my control I cannot make the race this year. I will be there next year. And I will bring some real cold winds with me. :lol: :lol: Hope all you racers have a blast, and bring your boats home in one piece. Good luck to all.
Richie,

I was hoping you would make the trip down with Professor Longhair, somebody has to keep him straight. Guess Dunny will be his handler. We sure had fun last year, and hope to see ya again soon.Take care.....

Randy ( the guy parked next to you in '08)

Richie,

I was hoping you would make the trip down with Professor Longhair, somebody has to keep him straight. Guess Dunny will be his handler. We sure had fun last year, and hope to see ya again soon.Take care.....

guys can you run 3rd channel remote on the 7. 5 outlaw and sport .21 tunnel

richie, sorry you won't be able to make it this year. i'll miss not seeing you. but, there's always next year!!

Richie,

guys can you run 3rd channel remote on the 7. 5 outlaw and sport .21 tunnel

Todd,

You can use a 3rd channel on any boat you choose to so. I have 2 tunnels and both have them.

John

What's the problem ? there's no smack talking.

guess everybody is SCARED! (lol)

shane

LOL... glad someone I 'know' got them! Looking forwad to meeting you in person Tim, I will be the big fat guy [ONE of the many] with the Oval Express Racing trailer. First beer is on me as usual. :D

~James

straight coke and your on. i'll be there wednesday. need to tune for that pond.

tim

btw, the boats came with a nice trailer.

Coke is easily doable, I have to have something to mix that Bermuda rum with. That trailer has cooties, I wouldnt mess with it if I were you. I will be there Wed as well.

Coke is easily doable, I have to have something to mix that Bermuda rum with. That trailer has cooties, I wouldnt mess with it if I were you. I will be there Wed as well.
Rum, Moonshine, Beer.......... We better start at noon each day..........

Back