2009 OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its going to be from Urbana IL to Johns Island. Its what dunny sees. Either the business sign or the house its self.

Must be signed up to race and at the drives meeting to win.

And no we are not telling what route we are taking to get there.

If there is a tie we flip a coin..

Grim

Its going to be from Urbana IL to Johns Island. Its what dunny sees. Either the business sign or the house its self.
Must be signed up to race and at the drives meeting to win.

And no we are not telling what route we are taking to get there.

If there is a tie we flip a coin..

Grim
hi grim, 850 miles, lots of coffee=lots of pit stops. :rolleyes:

Well... at 6 am Sunday morning, my wife, myself, two 90 pound dogs, two 50 pound suitcases, and two HUGE dog crates are off to the Frankfurt airport, bound for Atlanta. See you guys on Wed. morning at the pond, hope everyone has a safe and uneventful trip!

~James

Well... at 6 am Sunday morning, my wife, myself, two 90 pound dogs, two 50 pound suitcases, and two HUGE dog crates are off to the Frankfurt airport, bound for Atlanta. See you guys on Wed. morning at the pond, hope everyone has a safe and uneventful trip!
~James
have a safe trip James We will see ya either late wed or early Thursday, I am sure Mafia parking will be reserved,

And a safe trip to ALL that is traveling to the race,be carefull and watch the other idiots on the road as most of us will be towing trailers ,see ya in Charleston P.S> while Grim and Dunny are counting waffle house's Godfather and I will be counting Cracker Barrels can you say RED EYE GRAVY or in some parts it known as grease/n/ grits..

Last edited by a moderator:
~James
have a safe trip James We will see ya either late wed or early Thursday, I am sure Mafia parking will be reserved
It is reserved. $20 per axle per day.

travis & i leave EARLY wed. am. almost 600 miles/10 hrs. be there wed. afternoon. CAN'T WAIT!! everyone have a safe & uneventful trip, as james said ;) .

~James
have a safe trip James We will see ya either late wed or early Thursday, I am sure Mafia parking will be reserved
It is reserved. $20 per axle per day.
If I remember correctly you and Knight still owe for parking in orlando almost 2 years ago hmmmmmm

but I'm sure we can reconcile this matter upon arrival

I will be arriving Wed. afternoon as well. The Godfather has instructed me to collect on the debt Mr. Poole still owes.

Don't think we will be paying $20 per axle per day but can probably give you a good deal on an axle for your Mustang. (Just in case you lose one in Charleston?!)

;)

See ya'll soon!

Acutally Bill, I think we will leave him with just the axle,hence still just spinning his wheels

anybody know when Dim and Grummy are expected to arrive?? sorry it just slipped

Acutally Bill, I think we will leave him with just the axle,hence still just spinning his wheels

It is a lot longer walk home to Florida than Ga.

I think you meant to say Dummy and VS-None. :lol:

Well, depending on how much time we spend in every Waffle House between Champaign and Charleston, the ETA is late Wednesday evening in Charleston and at the race site Thursday morning.

JD

I thought I overheard Dunny saying last year that Waffle House syrup is what he used for lower unit lubrication. (but I can't be sure which one he was speaking of!) :huh:

I plan to stop at the one just outside of Charleston to pick up a quart. Anybody else needing a quart let me know.

:D

sure glad i'm only 2.25 hrs away, i won't leave till 7am. more run time for me :lol: , not that i need it or anything <_<

tim

Latest posts

Back