2009 OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure is quiet...
Well Bill they no there is a new boat in town LOL !!!!!!! after ottos debut with the new boat i dont think there will be much talking .... I will win one for the Nation in Atlanta

Last edited by a moderator:
There has not been as much smack since the second ('06) Tunnel Champs when we had the Smack Talk Shootout. Maybe we should revive that for the 2010 race. Instead of using the Mod-VP's I will have something even more cool that that!

I find it odd that Otto is driving a boat called a Sniper. I thought the mafia boss would have "hired" snipers to do his work for him. :lol:

I find it odd that Otto is driving a boat called a Sniper. I thought the mafia boss would have "hired" snipers to do his work for him. :lol:
Occasionally Otto will put in his own work, just to let everyone know who's boss! :)

There will be a few Snipers (hired or not) to contend with, as well as a few Sniper-II's with a greater maximum effective range. (military jargon intended)

Occasionally Otto will put in his own work, just to let everyone know who's boss! :)

There will be a few Snipers (hired or not) to contend with, as well as a few Sniper-II's with a greater maximum effective range. (military jargon intended)

If they run anything like they did in the SLOP in Tampa- I'm pretty sure you boyz are in good shape ;) ;) ;)

I'm thinking Otto wants a little hands on personal spanking this time...... ;)

Andy

If they run anything like they did in the SLOP in Tampa- I'm pretty sure you boyz are in good shape ;) ;) ;)

Andy
yade yade yade blah blah blah......

Andy

From they guy that couldn't get out of bed cause of a little rain :huh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Glad-

I KNEW

I was gonna need a "back-up " pitman :p

Andy

Andy

From they guy that couldn't get out of bed cause of a little rain :huh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
BUT I"LL DRIVE 500 MILES AND BRING THE PAIN...... :eek:

Andy

That's it! it's official now!

New nickname alert!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy "Sugar" Premo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS. Didn't see ya at the pond this weekend Randy, er...

:lol: Sugar! :lol:

Bill

Andy

BUT I"LL DRIVE 500 MILES AND BRING THE PAIN...... :eek:
Yep, it gonna hurt tucking a tail as large as yours back in the trailer at the end of the weekend :p :p :p

Now that we have the smack going again- I'm gonna step my mono azz to one side and let you boyz play.......

Andy

Randy's new name is Randy "Sugar" Premo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wait , I hear yapping......... somebody let out the poodle

Andy

Randy's new name is Randy "Sugar" Premo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
O wait, It's The keyboard racer. DREWSKY

Andy

O wait, It's The keyboard racer. DREWSKY
Drew, I found a pic of you when you were younger...........

Here is the kind of thing I get from your "fearless" leader....the dog father.

DSCN0996.jpg

Take special note of the return address stamp....

Not only do they need a stamp since they dont know their address, but apparently Otto lost the directions the stamp came with. Its upside down ya dummies!

I can just see them all planning what night to come to the shop so they can brainstom to get their entries ready to go out... wya to go geniuses!

~James

Here is the kind of thing I get from your "fearless" leader....the dog father.

DSCN0996.jpg

Take special note of the return address stamp....

Not only do they need a stamp since they dont know their address, but apparently Otto lost the directions the stamp came with. Its upside down ya dummies!

I can just see them all planning what night to come to the shop so they can brainstom to get their entries ready to go out... wya to go geniuses!

~Ja

LOL GOOD ONE RANDY !!!!! JAMES HE IS CLOSE TOO RETIREMENT HES GETTING SEENILE..... HMMM I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT

Yea, he may be getting up there in age but he still discourages a lot of up and coming tunnel boaters!

James, He told me he was putting the return address on upside down when he sent it since it had to go to the other side of the world he didn't want you to have to stand on your head to read it. :p

Umm, Fingers..... last I checked Germany was not in the Southern hemisphere. Maybe that letter was supposed to go to Kris Flynn? :lol:

Latest posts

Back