2009 OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to quote a line in grub's signature " you have to pity a man that doesn't drink, when he wakes up, that's the best he's going to feel all day" :lol: .............

hey, you started it with the G thing....................never been down this road before, i'm following your lead <_< :lol: ............

now you're back steppin, i know what you run, so why am i even having this conversation with you?

**** right i'm back steppin', i just realized what road you're on - lappin', g things....................steady backin' up.

7 days of work left and outa there. don.t think there happy about me running stupid little boats, when i should be making them money. I DON'T CARE!!!!!

bill,

bring me one of those super sniper props, so i can test it, if you don't mind. may just have to buy it from ya. unless you think it will give me the unfair advantage :lol:

bill, bring me one of those super sniper props, so i can test it, if you don't mind. may just have to buy it from ya. unless you think it will give me the unfair advantage :lol:
Britton and Otto take time to pose with a recent "Sniper" kill, a ferocious 300 pound South American tree weasel.

Latest posts

Back