2009 OB Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pipes been dealt with, the hull is a different story. need to try one more thing tonight. busy,busy,busy.

For all friends that will go to race, have a nice and safe trip to Charleston, sure next year i 'll come back....now be here in bad company ;) ;)

Good Luck and see all soon..

miperfil.jpg

ADMIN NOTE FOR THE INCOMING RACERS:

For those coming in from the south via I-95 to SC exit 33, Point South, HWY 17, there is a road widening project ongoing. Speed limits drop at Gardens Corner from 55 to 45 and then 35. For a good 30 miles the most the speed limit returns to is 50. Then it will return to 55. Traffic moves fairly well in spite of the construction zones. WATCH your speeds in these areas as they are heavily patrolled and speeding tickets are $$$.

For those coming in from the north/west from I-26. Construction is ongoing around exit 209 for about 5+ miles. Also watch your speeds in this area.

Turning off HWY 17 to John's Island - Main Rd - speeds are 35 and 45. River Rd and Maybank Hwy is 45. Speed and you WILL get a ticket.

Use zip of 29455, John's Island, for your weather report. Long term forecast is low 80's, little chance of rain with building wind during the week. Hope they come from the west or SW/NW as thei lake is sheltered from that side.

Happy travels and hope all get here, have a safe return, and participate in a great race worthy of a World Tunnel Championships.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian.. wow man..

No need to come to the race this year.. we UNDERSTAND!

Take care tunnel racing BROTHER.. we hope to race with you again soon

Grimracer

For all friends that will go to race, have a nice and safe trip to Charleston, sure next year i 'll come back....now be here in bad company ;) ;)  

Good Luck and see all soon..

NOT FAIR !!!!! :huh:

Good luck once again guys and be safe.

Andy

van's all packed, travis & i pull out at 4 am. do our 10 hrs/600 miles & unload at the pond tomorrow afternoon. 5 days of good racing, fun, & folks i only get to see once a year. ****, that sounds good, can't wait!!!!!

The Jacksonville chapter of the TBM pull out first thing in the morning. Should take us about 3.5 to 4 see every body soon. I would tell every one to have a safe trip but those poor bastereds are probably already on the road. :lol:

The Jacksonville chapter of the TBM pull out first thing in the morning. Should take us about 3.5 to 4 see every body soon. I would tell every one to have a safe trip but those poor bastereds are probably already on the road. :lol:

Yep, Premo, Cardone, Drake, Britton and Nub are already here and running boats. They said they are waiting for you guys to trip all over yourselves during the next few days.

Good luck to all the current and former IMPBA District 6 and 4 racers that make the trip to S.C.

Thanks Mike, i hope next year i can give more girls to help us ^_^ and some botlles of our best run for all friends to celebrate the finish of Tunnels Wordl Race ;) :wacko: ..maybe helpme to win :lol: lol.., Some coffe is good idea for next return day, For all friends please post pics of WTC2009!! Tunnels Rocks!!!

Venezuelan Run..

n730281122_2042812_7696887.jpg

Latest posts

Back