2006 Atlanta Spring Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent off my registration today. I hope the weather is a little warmer than last year :D

I'll be ready to get racing again by then.

Olly
Olly,

We really apprecite you coming down to race with us! That's one looooong haul. Thanks for your support...

Lamar

It was at the Atlanta race in 1990 that the Youngblood mono got in front of the monster boat and flipped it over in a turn. Everybody yelled out a big HOOORAAAY!! I think it was about this same time that the maximum boat length and weight rule was added to the rule book...and the Tidal Wave was too long and too heavy for the new rule. It was a twin. Two CMB 90's I think. One person could launch it, but it sounded like a gun going off evertime it was thrown in!
That was me!!! 45" red & blue Youngblood mono w/ a Picco Hydro 90 engine! Regardless of it's size the Tidalwave wwas not all that slow. If he hit the clock in lane one it was hard to get around him.

Lamar

Hey Lamar-

How is the entry list page & link to it progressing??? :)
Big Chuck will be posting periodic updates here until the site is up and running. We are having some issues w/ our Webmaster @ the moment. The final standings from the 2 D13 Series are still not posted. Chuck's updates will only be posted about once a week. If we bug Wendy and more than that she might QUIT!!! :D

Lamar

Hey Tom: Thanks for that nice complement. My son Mark and I have a great time at the races enjoying every minute of the action both on and off the course. We feel the same way about you. Hopefully you will be able to make more races especially the Spring Nats in Atlanta which is one of my favorites. Perry

Latest posts

Back