Thanks from the Atlanta Model Boaters (Spring Nats Recap & Results)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

What a fun weekend! Many thanks to EVERYONE who helped make the 2023 IMPBA ATLANTA SPRING NATIONALS a resounding success! I can't say enough about the AMB crew. Were there a few hiccups here and there? Of course, there were (there always will be). Overall, I couldn't be prouder of our guys and gals. Special thanks to our trophy and raffle sponsors. We couldn't do it without your generous support. Many thanks to the racers who attend the event. The vibe was overwhelmingly positive and the interactions with the contest officials were predominantly professional and courteous. A big shout out to our dedicated check in/raffle personnel, retrieve boat crew, scorekeepers, and turn judges (club members and volunteers alike). I'd like to give an extra special thanks to Buckshot and Carey Huff for helping me juggle everything on the tower all weekend. I think we make a great team and I'm proud to be part of it. All in all, I think the new format was well received. Now it's time to relax, regroup, & start thinking about next year.

Click the links below to see the final results of the event!

FRIDAY FINAL RESULTS

SATURDAY FINAL RESULTS

SUNDAY FINAL RESULTS

Later,
Lamar

Last edited:
Hey Gang,

What a fun weekend! Many thanks to EVERYONE who helped make the 2023 IMPBA ATLANTA SPRING NATIONALS a resounding success! I can't say enough about the AMB crew. Were there a few hiccups here and there? Of course, there were (there always will be). Overall, I couldn't be prouder of our guys and gals. Special thanks to our trophy and raffle sponsors. We couldn't do it without your generous support. Many thanks to the racers who attend the event. The vibe was overwhelmingly positive and the interactions with the contest officials were predominantly professional and courteous. A big shout out to our dedicated check in/raffle personnel, retrieve boat crew, scorekeepers, and turn judges (club members and volunteers alike). I'd like to give an extra special thanks to Buckshot and Carey Huff for helping me juggle everything on the tower all weekend. I think we make a great team and I'm proud to be part of it. All in all, I think the new format was well received. Now it's time to relax, regroup, & start thinking about next year.

Later,
Lamar
My first time at the Spring Nats since 1986 just watching this time, my wife had a great time everyone we met was very nice, Atlanta Model Boat club is still as good as ever and great boat racing ! Congratulations to all the drivers for some great racing ! Happy Roostertail's Everyone !!

Back