2006 Atlanta Spring Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if Jose' can do it............

Lamar-

I will be entering the following-

20 hydro

F hydro

Twin Shootout

1/8th Scale

Gas Sport Hydro

All on channel #85

Alternate channel for all #86

Don Ferrette

IMPBA #17064

[email protected]

Is it April yet? :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if Jose' can do it............

Lamar-

I will be entering the following-

20 hydro

F hydro

Twin Shootout

1/8th Scale

Gas Sport Hydro

All on channel #85

Alternate channel for all #86

Don Ferrette

IMPBA #17064

[email protected]

Is it April yet? :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I knew better than to do that, I feared the flood gates would open. :D Don, please fill out the entry form and send it in to the address listed on the flyer. Having the club President fill out your entry form is a right and priveledge reserved for the first entrant and the first entrant only! :p Jose & Javi's entry is already filled out and will go out w/ the Huff clan's tomorrow.

Seriously, it just makes everything easier if the entries go straight to Wendy. Less confusion, and less chance for error.

11 entries and counting...

Thanks,

Lamar

lol... I had a feeling ole Don was gonna jump in there. Lamar, I dont think you want to open up the "online entry " can of worms.......

Have fun guys, its gonna be another great race im sure, man the "Finals" of the twin race last year was something to remember... makes the hair on my neck stand up just thinking about it, and I was just WATCHING!

~James

Lamar, I dont think you want to open up the "online entry " can of worms.......

Not a chance in @#$* I wanna go that route. B)

Have fun guys, its gonna be another great race im sure, man the "Finals" of the twin race last year was something to remember... makes the hair on my neck stand up just thinking about it, and I was just WATCHING!
I had to go up top w/ Norman for the Final round of the Shootout... At one point I closed my eyes and just listened... ahhhhhh.... No other hobby on earth is quite like it!

Later,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
LAMAR,

Our entries along with payment check are on the way via

Priority Mail.

JOSE ORTIZ IMPBA 11755

I knew better than to do that, I feared the flood gates would open. :D Don, please fill out the entry form and send it in to the address listed on the flyer. Having the club President fill out your entry form is a right and priveledge reserved for the first entrant and the first entrant only! :p Jose & Javi's entry is already filled out and will go out w/ the Huff clan's tomorrow.

Seriously, it just makes everything easier if the entries go straight to Wendy. Less confusion, and less chance for error.

11 entries and counting...

Thanks,

Lamar
It's all good Lamar, you know my entry will be in today's mail................... ;)

Hi Lamar: Looking forward to your race again this year. I just hope it doesn't conflict with our Florida schedule as many of the boats you get are from Florida. Our meeting to set up the 2006 schedule is on 10 December at the West Palm Beach race. I recommended last year that our two District Directors get together and sort out dates for 2006. Our new Director is Fred Robson. I hope one hand knows what the other hand is doing.

Will you please send an entry form to me at [email protected]. I will distribute it to the Space Coast Rudder Busters this Saturday at our meeting and will also distribute it at the District Meeting on the 10th of December.

Best regards, Perry (Perry P. Walter)

Lamar: Just went down two lines and found the Entry form. Mine is ready to mail tomorrow. I will make copies and distribute as mentioned in my previous post. Best regards, Perry

Hi Lamar: Looking forward to your race again this year. I just hope it doesn't conflict with our Florida schedule as many of the boats you get are from Florida. Our meeting to set up the 2006 schedule is on 10 December at the West Palm Beach race. I recommended last year that our two District Directors get together and sort out dates for 2006. Our new Director is Fred Robson. I hope one hand knows what the other hand is doing.

Will you please send an entry form to me at [email protected]. I will distribute it to the Space Coast Rudder Busters this Saturday at our meeting and will also distribute it at the District Meeting on the 10th of December.

Perry,

I just sent you the flier via E-mail. Thanks for helping to spread the word! I know that our District Director (Bobby Halliday) spoke with someone in Florida last year about trying to better coordinate our schedules. Maybe Bobby can chime in with the details.

We certainly appreciate the support we receive from the Florida racers. You guys always make a strong showing @ our events! Hopefully there will be no conflicts w/ the Spring Nats. That's one reason I wanted to get this out so early this year.

Thanks,

Lamar

********************************************************************************Guys, HERE is the link to the 2006 AMB Spring Nats entry form. I do not mind E-mailing it, but it is available for download. It can also be found in the "Current Flyers" section of IMPBA.NET.

********************************************************************************

Bobby and I got together on the schedule for D13 and I will have the info available at our meeting next weekend.

Ron

Perry,

I just sent you the flier via E-mail. Thanks for helping to spread the word! I know that our District Director (Bobby Halliday) spoke with someone in Florida last year about trying to better coordinate our schedules. Maybe Bobby can chime in with the details.

We certainly appreciate the support we receive from the Florida racers. You guys always make a strong showing @ our events! Hopefully there will be no conflicts w/ the Spring Nats. That's one reason I wanted to get this out so early this year.

Thanks,

Lamar

********************************************************************************Guys, HERE is the link to the 2006 AMB Spring Nats entry form. I do not mind E-mailing it, but it is available for download. It can also be found in the "Current Flyers" section of IMPBA.NET.

********************************************************************************

Sounds like this race is ready to happen, I sure plan to come I'm sure Eric Canto will also, from what this thread has shown and if Mark Bullard and Doc Turner come as usual that's 7 or 8 twins already! I'm sure there is more to come,I'm glad this twin racing has become so popular it seems to bring the crowds these days. Jeff Lutz

Jeff 05 Spring race had 18 twins I look for 20-24 twins in 2006. :eek:

That's correct Jeff. The SGRA Spring Extravaganza will have a special twin event along with another special event for another class yet to be determined. I am working on attending the Atlanta race but as I told Wes Young last night, the race falls on my anniversary. Are there any shopping malls near the race site? If there are some it sure would help me get there.

Virgil Ericksen

SGRA President

Back