2006 Atlanta Spring Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Virgil,

There are several malls within 30 minutes of the pond:

1. Phipps Plaza: Phipps Plaza's expensive stores complement the mall's marble floors, glass elevators and elegant winding staircase. On weekends, moviegoers line up at the popular 14-screen theater to catch the latest blockbuster flick. Top stores include Lord & Taylor, Parisian and Saks Fifth Avenue. Other favorites here are Bob Ellis Shoes, Jeffrey, Armani Exchange, Versace, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Niketown and Discovery Channel.

2. Lenox: Several hundred glitzy boutiques and specialty shops are spread throughout two levels, along with national anchors Neiman Marcus, Macy's and Rich's. Arguably Atlanta's best French and sushi restaurants are located within the mall, as well as a cinema complex and atrium-covered food court. A complementary shuttle runs from Lenox Square across the street to Phipps Plaza, the second gem in Atlanta's shopping crown.

There is a also a new mall being built in Downtown Atlanta, but the name escapes me @ the moment.

Hope to see you there.

Lamar

Virgil,

1. Phipps Plaza: Phipps Plaza's expensive stores complement the mall's marble floors, glass elevators and elegant winding staircase. On weekends, moviegoers line up at the popular 14-screen theater to catch the latest blockbuster flick. Top stores include Lord & Taylor, Parisian and Saks Fifth Avenue. Other favorites here are Bob Ellis Shoes, Jeffrey, Armani Exchange, Versace, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Niketown and Discovery Channel.

2. Lenox: Several hundred glitzy boutiques and specialty shops are spread throughout two levels, along with national anchors Neiman Marcus, Macy's and Rich's. Arguably Atlanta's best French and sushi restaurants are located within the mall, as well as a cinema complex and atrium-covered food court. A complementary shuttle runs from Lenox Square across the street to Phipps Plaza, the second gem in Atlanta's shopping crown.

There is a also a new mall being built in Downtown Atlanta, but the name escapes me @ the moment.

Hope to see you there.

Lamar

Well Virg, it sounds like this might be one expensive anniversary. :D :D :D

Lamar,

send me a flier. I will convert to PDF and host it on the web for you with a link to download it.

Jay

Lamar,

send me a flier. I will convert to PDF and host it on the web for you with a link to download it.

Jay

Jay,

Thanks for the offer, but the flyer is already on the web in PDF form. It can be downloaded HERE or over in the Current Flyers section of IMPBA.NET.

Thanks though...

Lamar

Virgil,

Hope to see you there.

Lamar
Hmmm, I might be able to convince MY wife to attend this one. :D Maybe some of us should put together a plan for wifecare, put them together in a car and send them to the malls.

Thanks for the info Lamar.....well I think thanks. I'll reserve that until after the shopping is done. My wife has already contacted my son Chris' wife and they are ready to go! They both said this boat racing thing may not be such a bad thing after all. I'll send the forms in this week.

Regards,

Virgil

Thanks for the info Lamar.....well I think thanks. I'll reserve that until after the shopping is done. My wife has already contacted my son Chris' wife and they are ready to go! They both said this boat racing thing may not be such a bad thing after all. I'll send the forms in this week.
Regards,

Virgil
Dang Virgil, this is gonna cost you a Mint. You should do like me and sit around watching Sports on TV constantly with your hand shoved down your pants drinking beer and extruding gas from as many orifaces as possible. She'd be more than happy to have you go boat racing from time to time! :p

Regards,

Virgil
Virgil , A girl I use to date lives in Atlanta, she will know the most Elite Diamond store in the area I'll have her call Alice!!!! Alice deserves that right? see ya, Jeff

Regards,

Virgil
Virgil , A girl I use to date lives in Atlanta, she will know the most Elite Diamond store in the area I'll have her call Alice!!!! Alice deserves that right? see ya, Jeff

Shut up Jeff!!!! She don't need your encouragement. By the way, I may be shipping a package to you soon. Talk to you later.

Virgil

Ron: You never fail to amaze me. I should have known you already have the '06 schedule in hand. See you in West Palm. You better have your scale and sport 40 ready to go as Jack is flat out flying. I'm not doing bad myself but no quite in a class with Jackson. Best, Perry

Ron: You never fail to amaze me. I should have known you already have the '06 schedule in hand. See you in West Palm. You better have your scale and sport 40 ready to go as Jack is flat out flying. I'm not doing bad myself but no quite in a class with Jackson. Best, Perry
Any race where I can hang out with Perry and Mark is a good one !! I hope to make some of the great races I have been missing over the years , such as the Atlanta Race . I will work on it . See Ya ! :D

Regards,

Virgil
Virgil,

Glad to hear you guys are going to be able to make it... Sorry to hear it is going to cost you an arm & a leg... :blink:

Hey Scooter, that Mac 45 I sold you original came from Virgil.

Later,

Lamar

Hey Gang,

I just spoke w/ Wendy and believe it or not the entries are already starting to roll in...

Get em' in quick fellas, I have a feeling this one is gonna' sell out FAAAAST... I sent mine out via UPS Red Label from work this afternoon. Just don't tell my boss what was in the package!!! :lol:

Later,

Lamar :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
WILL I ONE UPED YOU THERE!!! UPS IT TO THE DOOR AND IN TO THIER HANDS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UNOFFICAL NUMBERS HERE. BUT WERE TALKING 60 boats, give or take a few. :eek: :eek: :eek:

" All of the TWIN PILOTS that made the race last year get those ENTRIES in NOW!!!

ANY TWIN PILOTS LOOKING TO GET IN FOR THIS YEAR!!! SAME ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A TWINSHOOT-OUT...................... AND THE BOAT TOTAL NUMBERS DO APPLY TO ALL!!!!!!

SO EXPRESS THEM IN............... THERE IS ROOM FOR 4 six boat heats of TWIN

THRILLS< SPILLS<CHILLS<EXCITEMENT !!!! ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

Regards,

Virgil
Virgil,

Glad to hear you guys are going to be able to make it... Sorry to hear it is going to cost you an arm & a leg... :blink:

Hey Scooter, that Mac 45 I sold you original came from Virgil.

Later,

Lamar

And its a very fast reliable motor too! Only time it's failed me was because of a Loose Nut on the Wheel. Thanks Virgil!!

:D

Scott

Lamar can you post an address for the lake its been a long time an i want to mapquest it. Ps I will drag as many midwest boaters as i can down there....Mike Schindler

Latest posts

Back