** 2006 Atlanta Spring Nats SOLD OUT **

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck ........ Where is ERNIE. Make sure he knows the race entries will end soon...... Virgil, can you swing by TEXAS & Get ERNIE TOO? :p

I'll be more than happy to pick up Ernie.......but I may drop him off along the way and try to escape with the Deer boat. It's always been one of the nicest boats around. I am hoping to have Ernie at our race in March along with Miles Lahay. Those guys have some great equipment. Hey Joe, I talked to Will Gallagher and Dave Hilton from California and they are going to put the Slidell March race on their schedule. They both have great running twins.

See ya soon,

Virgil

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on guys give us a break!!!! If Ernie brings the deer hydro then he will probably bring the Bud Light tunnel too! There goes B tunnel! :lol: :lol:

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!! LAMAR, BOBBY,WENDY, CHUCK, & NOMAN is hiding somewhere Watching his new guys run the Club. :unsure: WE will prepare the boats & BE READY for some Fine Competition. P.S. RUBBING is RACING... :lol:
Joe,

Thanks for the kind words! Norman and Wendy have kept the AMB's afloat for a number of years and Big Chuck and I are more than happy to shoulder some of the burden for them. They are extremely nice people and I am honored to call them my friends.

BTW, I never thought i would hear a rigger pilot say: "RUBBING is RACING" :lol:

Later,

Lamar

Lamar,

My entries went out this morning:

20 Hydro Orange

40 Hydro Orange

60 Hydro Orange

Ron Zaker Jr 10744S
Ron,

Thanks for your support!

Lamar

RUBBING is RACING.... I run MONO`s too..... With Only 225 boats. Hopefully we can keep the boat count in classes low & Get to do some Racing this time.... :D

Ron/Mark,

Thanks for your support! From the last list I saw you should both be in good shape as the tunnels and scale boats were still a little thin, but then again I have no way of knowing what has arrived since Norman and I last talked. If there are any problems Wendy will be reaching out for you.

I have a feeling we will be shutting down the entries VERY soon...

Lamar

Hey Gang,

The 2006 Atlanta Model Boaters Spring Nationals entry form is now available for download via this LINK. The flyer will soon be available for download on the AMB and IMPBA websites. PLEASE enter early.

Thanks again to everyone that supported our event in 2005. We look forward to seeing you all again in 2006.

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President AMB
Lamar,

Here is the last entry (Matthew Fuchsen) from our group

40 Hydro Orange

60 Hydro Orange

His mail in entry is going out today,thanks again

Ron Jr

Hey Gang,

I spoke with Wendy this morning and we have officially hit the 225 boat cap. I know some of you have entries en route. We will be releasing information very soon detailing who made it in, and it what classes, and who was just a little too late.

We will not be adding any additional heats to the program from this point forward. If some classes had enough entries for 3 heats then we will be running 3 heats in those classes. If some classes only had enough entries for one heat then we will only be running 1 heat in those classes. As advertised we are setting the heats up on a first come first served basis.

Once we have everything sorted out there may be additional spots that open up. I know when I talked to Norman the other night there were some classes that only had 3-4 boats entered. We will let you know when/if additional entries will be taken to fill these spots. All entries currently en route will be dated as they are received. Those entries will be given first shot at filling any available voids.

Once again on behalf of the AMB I want to sincerely thank everyone here on IW. The internet is obviously a very powerful tool and I want to thank Tom Moorhouse for providing this great resource to the R/C Boating community.

Please be patient with us. I know everyone wants to know where they stand in regards to their individual entries. I assure you that we will let you guys know where you stand as soon as we have all of our ducks in a row.

Sincerely,

Lamar Huff

President

Atlanta Model Boaters

Oh well , won't miss the 8 hour drive and crowded pits , but sure did want to go . Have fun .
Don't throw the towel in, wait until all the heats are laid out & posted. We went thru this last year & there were thim spots that needed to be filled. The fat lady ain't singin' yet. ;)

Charles, once we are passed the holiday season, we will get back to the business of boating.

We KNOW that everyone is eager to know their standing with reguards to their entry.

Individuals are traveling to see family and love one this time of year. And some still that "LIST" to complete. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As stated by Lamar," please be patient with us." We will answer everyone in due course.

:) :) :)

Charles, once we are passed the holiday season, we will get back to the business of boating.

We KNOW that everyone is eager to know their standing with reguards to their entry.

Individuals are traveling to see family and love one this time of year. And some still that "LIST" to complete. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As stated by Lamar," please be patient with us." We will answer everyone in due course.

:) :) :)
BC

Quit playing with your twin and give up the info!!!!!.

otherwise there will be more 6:30 AM phone calls!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a good holiday bud, will get with you when i get back from "the game"

Mike

OK! ATLANTA MODEL BOATERS.........GUYS its TIME to TALK...... Being Quite is Not your Creed..... Hopefully Wendy is on the recovery from the Flu? TIME to RUMBLE..... Who`s coming to the Starting Line for the Spring Nationals??

Back