** 2006 Atlanta Spring Nats SOLD OUT **

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

The 2006 Atlanta Model Boaters Spring Nationals entry form is now available for download via this LINK. The flyer will soon be available for download on the AMB and IMPBA websites. PLEASE enter early.

Thanks again to everyone that supported our event in 2005. We look forward to seeing you all again in 2006.

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President AMB

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen As stated the current list of entries recieved as of 12/03/2005 For the 2006 " Atlanta Spring Nats"

This is NAMES and boat total ONLY!! All other details will be forwarded in due course.

2006 Spring Nats entries

Larry Kent

Don Ferrette

Jose Ortiz

Javi Ortiz

Lamar Huff

Don Huff

Scott Huff

Kathy Huff

Charles Simmons

Bobby DeGraff

Romamo Ramirez

Graham Lathan

Harvey Liberman

Perry Walter

Peter Bohdan

Mike Saleeby

Micheal Camus

Mark Ward

Joe Warren

Mark Poole

Rafael Almirola Jr.

Bryan Roach

Chuck Wiechard

Jerry Crowther

Dr. gary Turner

Barry Janzen

Scott Norris

Don McGurn

Total 109 Boats

as of 12/03/2005

This will be update later in the week as more entries come in.

Hey Gang,

On behalf of the Atlanta Model Boaters I want to say THANK YOU to everyone that has sent in their entries for the 2006 Atlanta Spring Nats. The early response has been OVERWHELMING!!!

If you plan on attending this event and you have not already sent in your entry form I URGE you to send it in ASAP. We have a 225 boat limit and the first 109 spots filled up in less than 1 WEEK!!! Don't wait, enter today!!!

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President

Atlanta Model Boaters

Lamar are you going to hold it to 225 Boats?? Or is it going to spread out to 307 like last year after the classes are filled up? .. Joe.

Joe, at this ponit the number of 225 is set. It could very by one or two. But I an quite sure we will not be going to the numbers of last year.

Joe, at this ponit the number of 225 is set. It could very by one or two. But I an quite sure we will not be going to the numbers of last year.
If you've got to push the limit a little to fill out thin classes to avoid having 3 boat heats then so be it. ;)

Thanks Lamar. 225 Boats & some Bad weather We can still have a Good race. 307 & BAD weather ...... = A lot of DEAD Boats to P/U... & Long days.

If you've got to push the limit a little to fill out thin classes to avoid having 3 boat heats then so be it.
Don, I can assure you there will be NO 3 boat heats unless by "some luck of the draw" I am in them! :lol:

Lamar

HEY!!!!! 8 Boat Heats for you Lamar!!!! We'll be watching!!!!
Scooter, you know I wouldn't have it any onther way! :p

Lamar you should be getting my entry on wed. B)
Great Mike! Judging from the entries so far the nitro boys are jumping all over this one. Pass the word to the gas guys in your club that if they plan on racing they better enter ASAP!!!

Lamar

HEY!!!!! 8 Boat Heats for you Lamar!!!! We'll be watching!!!!
Scooter, you know I wouldn't have it any onther way! :p

Lamar you should be getting my entry on wed. B)
Great Mike! Judging from the entries so far the nitro boys are jumping all over this one. Pass the word to the gas guys in your club that if they plan on racing they better enter ASAP!!!

Lamar

Ryan's and my entries were mailed today. Don Gilbert's and John Steltzer's will be mailed by Wed. Who was the prophet that said that nitro racing was dead in District 13? Crow anyone?

Ryan's and my entries were mailed today. Don Gilbert's and John Steltzer's will be mailed by Wed. Who was the prophet that said that nitro racing was dead in District 13? Crow anyone?
John, EXCELLENT!!! This is shaping up to be a great race!

Thanks,

Lamar

JOHN !!!!!!!!! READ THE LIST OF NAMES THUS FAR. I/WE CAN PUT THE LIST OF NITRO RACERS IN D13 ON TWO HAND!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

You, your son, Steltzer and Don??????????????? The HUFFS have that covered!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: Anything Esle???

JOHN !!!!!!!!! READ THE LIST OF NAMES THUS FAR. I/WE CAN PUT THE LIST OF NITRO RACERS IN D13 ON TWO HAND!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

You, your son, Steltzer and Don??????????????? The HUFFS have that covered!!!!!!!!!!!

And we have to work on that more! And I think that one of the Huff's run nitro mono's too. Right? And I am trying to convince him to try a nitro rigger.

Lets not stir this Gas-Nitro Pot. It's R/C Boat Racing and I like it ALL!!!!

First 225 are in!!!

Lets have Fun!!! :D

Scott

Scott.. Agreed but who threw the bait in the water. Ask Don he will tell you. Sharks smell blood in the water................ ;) ;) ;)

Scott.. Agreed but who threw the bait in the water. Ask Don he will tell you. Sharks smell blood in the water................ ;) ;) ;)
And this should be dropped I'm sure you will agree. We all race boats and we all have fun doing it. Let's do that come April in Atlanta!!

And this should be dropped I'm sure you will agree. We all race boats and we all have fun doing it. Let's do that come April in Atlanta!!
I agree whole-heartedly Scooter... There are too few of us to divide along the Nitro/Gas, Rigger/Mono, IMPBA/NAMBA, etc... lines. Let's just all get along and race.

Lamar

And we have to work on that more! And I think that one of the Huff's run nitro mono's too. Right? And I am trying to convince him to try a nitro rigger.
The Huff's know/knew a thing or two about Nitro monos... I think in our hey-day we (the Huff family) were entering someting like 12 Nitro monos @ each event. The guys we traveled with brought another 8 boats between them. We purchased Nitro by the 55 gallon drum!!! Tidewater had Pop Huff set up as a Dealer!!!

;)

A nitro rigger looks like it would be fun... We would have to either buy a bigger trailer or sell s few boats first though...

Later,

Lamar

Let's see,

Don Gilbert

Trey Gilbert

John Steltzer

Bobby Halliday

Bob Halliday

Butch Jackson

Mark Poole

Steve Cirmella

Scott Norris

Stan Sova

Chuck W

Curtiss

Jon Harter

Allen Amick

Mark Harrelson

Katie Harrelson

Randy Dicks

Yourself

John Porter

Ryan

Myself

Larry (partially or both)

I know I am forgetting some more but you need more than 2 hands. Gee!

We will get back to racing now. Speaking of that - there are two warm up races planned before the spring nats:

Feb 18/19 Southern Challenge in Sycamore, GA, SOWEGA club

Mar 25/26 SC Championships in Walterboro, SC, Charleston Model Boaters

Use these races as tune ups for the big one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back