** 2006 Atlanta Spring Nats SOLD OUT **

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will I an in the work shop getting boats ready for the new season. I...I can use those as warn ups!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ENOUGH ROOM !!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

We mailed our entries in today.

Chris Ericksen: B Hydro, D Hydro, F Hydro, Twin Hydro Shootout

Virgil Ericksen: B Mono, D Mono, E Mono

Looking forward to our first time racing in Atlanta.

Don't forget that the Southern Gentlemen Racing Association will be having our Spring Extavaganza March 25th & 26th. in Slidell La. Hope to see many of you there!

Virgil Ericksen

SGRA President

Chuck,

John can correct me if I'm wrong but the Walterboro lake should be a full sized course for the March race so it will be a good opportunity to tune up for the Spring Nats.

-Bobby

Will I an in the work shop getting boats ready for the new season. I...I can use those as warn ups!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ENOUGH ROOM !!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I spoke with the property owner in person 1.5 weeks ago at the lake. He still has intentions of removing the island and is lining up the equipment to do so. I will check back with him in a couple weeks as I have to complete the flyer and have to know what to expect for the race. There is also an industrial park less than 2 miles away that needs some good fill dirt and I told him how to arrange the no cost removal of it. So there are a couple of options possible and I should know when I visit him next time. Other than twins, anything can run there with no problem. Just not enough room for a twin yet.

Chuck,

John can correct me if I'm wrong but the Walterboro lake should be a full sized course for the March race so it will be a good opportunity to tune up for the Spring Nats.

-Bobby

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck

If the Huff's can run here and have fun ,So should you !!!!! :huh:

My entry was sent today....

Butch

Mark

I'm doing some work on the Magnum now to get the bounce out at top end..... I am ordering a new prop for it that's where most of it is, and a new engine mount..... If not, I have a Lynx I'm working on and a spare Mac.. But I would be hard pressed not to run the Mac that's on the Purple Magnum now !!! That thing screams !!!!

Butch

John

I have not give up yet on it !!!!

If the Huff's can run here and have fun ,So should you !!!!! :huh:

My entry was sent today....

Butch
Butch... thanks for sending in your entry. I am looking forward to meeting you.

We have a good time pretty much anywhere we go. If we end up being the only gas boats there so be it. We usually have more fun racing one another anyway! The upside to racing your family memebers is you don't feel so bad when you tangle up w/ another boat. The downside is when you do tangle up you have to repair 2 boats instead of one!!! :p

Later,

Lamar

We mailed our entries in today.

Chris Ericksen: B Hydro, D Hydro, F Hydro, Twin Hydro Shootout

Virgil Ericksen: B Mono, D Mono, E Mono

Looking forward to our first time racing in Atlanta.

Don't forget that the Southern Gentlemen Racing Association will be having our Spring Extavaganza March 25th & 26th. in Slidell La. Hope to see many of you there!

Virgil Ericksen

SGRA President
GREAT!!! We have never raced in a SGRA event, but we did drive out once to watch. It was years ago when Arthur McMeans (sp?) from Tidewater was still racing. Hopefully we will get out there to race sometime soon.

Lamar

Butch I did run there with my The brown BOMB!! Look at the photos on the district web page for that race. And had a blast with THAT boat at the race. The ONLY boat to BEAT ....

the Huffs...........

I will not be steping down any of my f-boats to run in those size lake again. When and if the larger happens I will address that them. ;) ;) ;)

Butch I did run there with my The brown BOMB!! Look at the photos on the district web page for that race. And had a blast with THAT boat at the race. The ONLY boat to BEAT ....

the Huffs...........

I will not be steping down any of my f-boats to run in those size lake again. When and if the larger happens I will address that them. ;) ;) ;)
Looks like a torn rotator cuff will keep me away,darn i wanted to be there. Had the form filled out and ready to go but Doc says i cant work so i cant play.....have a great race Mikey

the Huffs...........

Looks like a torn rotator cuff will keep me away,darn i wanted to be there. Had the form filled out and ready to go but Doc says i cant work so i cant play.....have a great race Mikey
Oh man, that kind of hurts from what I hear. Sorry to hear that Mike.

Take care,

Scott

Mike, sorry to here that. I will be doing my best to post nightly. I do ot know about picture

I have not tried to use the gallery. But i will give it a go. We are working at it and will keep working at it. Looking to have all of my things out of the way, so I can get to your lake in June. Thanks for the Support. :) :) :)

Should be about full by now huh? Would love to see a breakdown of entrys per class but I know ya'll are busy with the Holidays coming up etc. :D

Scott

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!! LAMAR, BOBBY,WENDY, CHUCK, & NORMAN is hiding somewhere Watching his new guys run the Club. :unsure: WE will prepare the boats & BE READY for some Fine Competition. P.S. RUBBING is RACING... :lol:

Maybe a Fine bottle on Scotch. MARK BULLARD would be OK W/50? 50 I Said 50.... :eek:

Hey Gang,

The 2006 Atlanta Model Boaters Spring Nationals entry form is now available for download via this LINK. The flyer will soon be available for download on the AMB and IMPBA websites. PLEASE enter early.

Thanks again to everyone that supported our event in 2005. We look forward to seeing you all again in 2006.

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President AMB
Lamar,

My entries went out this morning:

20 Hydro Orange

40 Hydro Orange

60 Hydro Orange

Ron Zaker Jr 10744S

Latest posts

Back